IGT: Cardinals at Cubs

CSF77

Liked Posts:
3rd was the phrase.

1st was Elton Brand and his crew. Fell apart and under achievement for a team tanking.

2nd was crew lead by Rose. Yet again another team built to fall apart.

The Bulls are run by the worst people. I gave up on them long ago.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I like to call it the curse of MJ. Fire him and his team and never see a ring again.

Lets see: Elton Brand. Traded for a pick. Pick turns into a soft C. Err PF. That team amounted to nothing. Artest ends up the most productive of that team after he leaves.

Round 2 of sucking to win. Starts with Rose. Gets a great coach. Team looks like it might go all the..nope fires coach. Trades away team. Then trades Jimmy Buckets to have a solid career elsewhere.

The NBA sucks. Bulls under MJ made it watchable. Reading a good book is far better entertainment.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The worst part was MJ wins 6 for Reinsdork and after the sox won in 2004 he decided to shit on MJ and said that this ring meant more then all of the Bulls rings.

Well f* that guy. Greatest of all time? Just 6x I dont care.

Like I said. Worst group of people every to rin a organization into the ground time and time again.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
3rd was the phrase.

1st was Elton Brand and his crew. Fell apart and under achievement for a team tanking.

2nd was crew lead by Rose. Yet again another team built to fall apart.

The Bulls are run by the worst people. I gave up on them long ago.

the rose teams were not built to fall apart. They were actually built for sustained success. Problem was the knees of Derrick rose fell apart at an extremely unfortunate time. Those teams were stacked with talent and had their “Batman” in place with rose.

I wouldn’t expect you to understand that. And I’ll end the basketball talk here in the cubs forum. If you’d like to continue this discussion feel free to enter the madhouse on Madison forum

CSF77

Liked Posts:
the rose teams were not built to fall apart. They were actually built for sustained success. Problem was the knees of Derrick rose fell apart at an extremely unfortunate time. Those teams were stacked with talent and had their “Batman” in place with rose.

I wouldn’t expect you to understand that. And I’ll end the basketball talk here in the cubs forum. If you’d like to continue this discussion feel free to enter the madhouse on Madison forum

That is fair. I felt that Rose was too aggressive to the rim and got punished for it.

The problem with those team was a lack of ranged shooters. The D was able to colapse in on Rose with out much of a kick out threat.

MJ changed his game to mid jumpers and fades. That is a big reason why he was the greatest. He was a trailblazer in many ways for generations of athletes. I found it disrespectful what Jerry said in 2004. MJ made him. The Sox did not. Dont shit on the hand that fed you.

That is my opinion on the matter. That is why I am not a Sox fan. I loved them in the Bill Veck years but the taint will last until tbat Turd is removed like cancer.