IGT: Central Division Semifinals Game 3 - Blackhawks @ Predators 4/17 at 8:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_lti1yvdJ2u1r21bjmo1_500.gif

@

Joey_Josi_ARI_OT_win.gif

Puckdrop - Approximately 8:40 p.m.
TV - CNBC, CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com

I don't think there's anyone in the hockey world who honestly expected us to be here after two games. Chicago losing twice at the Madhouse on Madison to Nashville? It happened. And while the Hawks have climbed over some mountainous postseason hurdles before, this one comes with yet another high degree of difficulty. About the only vote of confidence I can provide is that the Hawks have played nowhere near their capabilities so far in this series. We all know what this team is capable of when it's clicking. But that "click" needs to happen pretty damn soon. And it's the stars that need to deliver. Looking at you, 2, 4, 7, 19, 72, 81, and 88. Time to put this team on your back for a few nights.

These lines will probably change at the morning skate, but here are your projected forward combos:

Schmalt-Nick.png
ToewsJonathan.png
Panik-Richard_1.png

Panarin-Artemi.png
Anisimov-Artem.png
KanePatrick.png

Rasmussen-Dennis.png
KrugerMarcus_3.png
HossaMarian.png

Hartman-Ryan.png
Kero-Tanner.png
Tootoo-Jordin_2.png

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First step, put a goal in the net.... don't think beyond that... break this air of invincibility Rinne has conjured.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Hawks. Time to wake-up!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd like to say that I expect a better performance from our boys tonight...but I won't. I expect *a* performance from our boys tonight--something we haven't seen in a long time.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously cannot go down 3-0, so most important game of the year tonight. If don't bring it then they deserve a long offseason.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Any IGT with a Hoss gif in it means good things will happen. I expect a solid turn around performance tonight.

Brought out the big guns for this one. They really need a win tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Looks like Tootoo is back in for Hino and Rasmussen is up to the third line, swapping with Hartman. Will update the OP accordingly.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
So what happens to this forum if the Preds get the first goal?

Hopefully the Blackhawks will simplify their game tonight and get a couple of garbage goals to get things going. A shot from the point that gets through and creates havoc would be nice to see. Will take traffic, numbers and will to make that happen and hopefully the Blackhawks can get it done.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Did what's his face get suspended for that stupid penalty towards the end of Game 2?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Fucking Jarmellson, Caine, Taives, Seebrooke, Mariano Hossa and Trevor Van Reemsdyke need to show up this time. And Coach Qwinville needs to react quickly and give us some energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm not the biggest Hawks fan, but two of those names are spelled incorrectly, fyi.....

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Also Duncan Keef must be hurt. He looks like he should be playing for Ice Hogs.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking Jarmellson, Caine, Taives, Seebrooke, Mariano Hossa and Trevor Van Reemsdyke need to show up this time. And Coach Qwinville needs to react quickly and give us some energy.

You speled enirgy rong.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So what happens to this forum if the Preds get the first goal?

Hopefully the Blackhawks will simplify their game tonight and get a couple of garbage goals to get things going. A shot from the point that gets through and creates havoc would be nice to see. Will take traffic, numbers and will to make that happen and hopefully the Blackhawks can get it done.

I will be ultra depressed and dejected if the Preds get the first goal... can you blame me?