I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just following this to see how many complain about Carter not completely dominating the game, while Georgia beats the brakes off TCU.
They are all over the place

greg23

Liked Posts:
Carter...anderson.....meh, this team isn't an impact defender away....they flicking need offensive help, OL-WR-TE amd multiple of OL WR.....trade down to get multiple/lower 1's where those players profile

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TCU = "Totally Came Unglued"

Bust

Liked Posts:
Don't care. That's how Jets wound up with Wilson. Doesn't mean they are right.

Wilson moved up due to this throw. You'll see which one when you get to it. WOW!

Jets front office fell in love with his combine workout, nothing moar nothing less

Bust

Liked Posts:
Trade down to Myles Murphy range. Better fit in Flus 4-3 than Anderson.

What if Flus is fired next season and the new headcoach prefers a 3-4 scheme that Fangio ran? hmmmmm

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This game is a perfect example why you see me undervalue Big 12 prospects in the pre draft process. They all look good going up against their weak conference opponents where no one plays defense. Its why I don't want anything to do with Big 12 receivers. No thank you Quentin Johnston or anyone ese unless you drop multiple rounds.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Quentin Johnson lovers are going to be awfully quiet after this one, I imagine.

1 catch for 3 yards thru 3 quarters

He must be like undraftable if we are taking the Jalen Carter hate the same way. But somehow I imagine CCS wont be that consistent lol

PickSix

Liked Posts:
What if Flus is fired next season and the new headcoach prefers a 3-4 scheme that Fangio ran? hmmmmm
I’d love getting back to 3-4. Not a fan of 4-3 at all.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol TCU literally just blocked Carter with both guards and center. 3 guys on the O line devoted to just him.

Like no shit he’s been quiet tonight. Yet, pressure got to Duggan and he threw a ball dropped by the defensive back.

Yeah, Carter has no impact lol

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
5 stars matter. You can pull out an upset from time to time but hard to put together multiple upsets when the majority of the team is either a 4 star or 5 star talent. I am an OU fan and so glad Lincoln Riley is gone because he was not pulling in any defensive recruits at all.

Brent Venables is pulling in those recruits (something Riley could never do and still is not doing at USC).

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol TCU literally just blocked Carter with both guards and center. 3 guys on the O line devoted to just him.

Like no shit he’s been quiet tonight. Yet, pressure got to Duggan and he threw a ball dropped by the defensive back.

People just look at the stat sheet

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Carter had no impact last game and it was reported he was out of shape so was getting on the treadmill every day last week. What type of player is out of shape at this point in the season, with the playoffs and national championship on the line??? Don't most players lose a fair bit of weight during the season and get into game shape?

He's been a non factor tonight.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Carter had no impact last game and it was reported he was out of shape so was getting on the treadmill every day last week. What type of player is out of shape at this point in the season, with the playoffs and national championship on the line??? Don't most players lose a fair bit of weight during the season and get into game shape?

He's been a non factor tonight.
Again, taking up 3 of the 5 offensive line blockers is not being a non factor. I’d call that being a large factor in things. Just doesn’t show up in the stat sheet

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Again, taking up 3 of the 5 offensive line blockers is not being a non factor. I’d call that being a large factor in things. Just doesn’t show up in the stat sheet
that was 1 play. He has not been double or triple teamed all game, he's the only player i've looked it. He hasn't even generated pressure. Generally his back ups have looked better, or the guy playing across from him.

On one play there was a stunt and he loafed and didn't hold the edge or generate pressure and duggan ran for an easy 3-5 and a first down. I thought before the playoffs he was my top choice but the last 2 games he hasn't looked like a top 10 pick.