IGT: Texans at Colts

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Be sure to tell your Packer friends GB could offer Watson, Walker and 3 1sts for #1 and Bears would say no.

HouClone

Liked Posts:
From what I have seen on Twitter, they won't be livid for a while yet. Most are saying it doesn't make any difference and they'll still get Bryce Young because the Bears won't draft a QB. Maybe by tomorrow they'll understand.
You are right on the head. Texans have had a history of teams jumping in front of them picking the guy they want. Most want Bryce Young, some, would rather stockpile and give Mills another year. Williams of USC is better than Young so they may hold out . They are going to suck again and have a high pick. They have Clevelands's #1 pick next year too so they can package to move up, unless #1 draft team needs a QB.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade back to the Texans for their first and second round

still get Anderson plus a second rounder and more...
Trade #1 to #2 with HOU, get their 2nd round pick.
Trade #2 to #4/5 with Colts, get two 2nds, and a 3rd, STILL get one of Anderson/Carter.
In 2nd round get Skoronski, and a stud WR (Flowers maybe?).
And then build out OL/DL.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From what I have seen on Twitter, they won't be livid for a while yet. Most are saying it doesn't make any difference and they'll still get Bryce Young because the Bears won't draft a QB. Maybe by tomorrow they'll understand.
Right? Twitter doesn't get it. They trade up to #1 or somebody else comes up and takes Young—like the Colts. I mean, if they don't CARE whether they get Young or Stroud, sure, then they're fine.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trade #1 to #2 with HOU, get their 2nd round pick.
Trade #2 to #4/5 with Colts, get two 2nds, and a 3rd, STILL get one of Anderson/Carter.
In 2nd round get Skoronski, and a stud WR (Flowers maybe?).
And then build out OL/DL.
I think most would be thrilled with that playing out, but #5 is no guarantee to get Carter/Anderson and Skoronski isn't going to be there in Round 2.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most would be thrilled with that playing out, but #5 is no guarantee to get Carter/Anderson and Skoronski isn't going to be there in Round 2.
I think that one of Carter/Anderson will PROBABLY be there at #5. Somebody will come up for Levis. But at #4 we're safe. Depends on where Indy lands in the draft. I just saw a mock where Skoronski was there in the 2nd, but that may not be accurate. If not him, then there will certainly be some good OL talent in the 2nd. But digging around, yeah, he may be the first OL to go, so...that may not happen.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hmmm, seems a little slow