You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let’s go Lions!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
What the fuck was the point of putting this game on national tv if one team could be eliminated before it even started?
You can only rearrange so many games that are important.

Lions can still play spoiler also. GB still needs to win

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What the fuck was the point of putting this game on national tv if one team could be eliminated before it even started?
Because there is still one team playing "Win and in" and that team is the Green Bay Packers.

Somewhere it is written that the fucking Packers must be on prime time every single game!

Go Lions!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I hope this time, coach tells them to bite at some hamstrings. A kneecap just wont put a guy down anymore

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
Root for lions so that they ruin Aaron Rodger's playoff hopes and send the snobby packers on their merry way?

Root for the packers to win so hard that the lions lose faith in Jared Goff and trade both their 1st round picks this year to us and more?

Sooooo hard to decide...

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I am going to type something that pains me greatly.

LET'S GO LIONS!

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way the Lions win this game. They could have played this game last night instead of the Jags game. And after watching the Rams get screwed you know they want Rodgers in the playoffs one way or the other.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Root for lions so that they ruin Aaron Rodger's playoff hopes and send the snobby packers on their merry way?

Root for the packers to win so hard that the lions lose faith in Jared Goff and trade both their 1st round picks this year to us and more?

Sooooo hard to decide...

Just pull for the Lions. Not going to trade with them. First trade is to the Texans so they can get the qb they want. 2nd trade is with the colts. Then pick at 4 and take whomever is left between Anderson/Carter.

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
Just pull for the Lions. Not going to trade with them. First trade is to the Texans so they can get the qb they want. 2nd trade is with the colts. Then pick at 4 and take whomever is left between Anderson/Carter.

I'm not sure I agree with that (not that I disagree, I'm just not sure heh)

The problem is the only way for the bears to get TWO first round picks in THIS year's draft (DL + WR, or OL + WR, or DL + OL), other than the texans giving us the 12 to move up 1 spot (which I think is unlikely) to immediately improve the team is to trade with either the seahawks or the lions, both of whom are borderline on their quarterback.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
God Almighty!

Four fucking plays from scrimmage and the Packers have whined for flags on two of them!

Oh....and then GOT one, long after the play. WTF? The NFL is so fuckin' up the Packers asses.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure I agree with that (not that I disagree, I'm just not sure heh)

The problem is the only way for the bears to get TWO first round picks in THIS year's draft (DL + WR, or OL + WR, or DL + OL), other than the texans giving us the 12 to move up 1 spot (which I think is unlikely) to immediately improve the team is to trade with either the seahawks or the lions, both of whom are borderline on their quarterback.

True but I think they probably value staying in the top 4 and getting another 1st next year (plus players and 2nd round picks). This allows them to get one of Anderson or Carter. If they are willing to let those two guys go then all bets are off.

mecha

Liked Posts:
half the starters in this game are only high school educated.