IGT Thread: Packers vs Lions

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching that classless sequence of events from late in the game. Even after the forearm to the head of a defenseless player (not flagged) and the shove in the back of a trainer, a second packer #95, steps forward and intentionally bumps the trainer. As if they're intimidating him. It was absolutely intentional.

It was the second time this year Quay Walker has been ejected for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

WTF is wrong with those assholes?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I think the Packers are ready to move on from Rodgers, and I think he knows it.

My guess is that he gets traded somewhere and plays out the remainder of his contract—what is it 1 or 2 more years?

I could see him back with Davante on the Raiders if they can't get Brady.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he'll take soo much peyoti or whatever and transcend to a new level of existence like at the end of the first star trek movie

Jared Goff 23/34 224 0 0
Aaron Rodgers 17/24 205 1 1

Aaron should have had two picks......

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The last time I had this much joy on a Sunday was SuperBowl 20. #1 pick and the Packers out of the playoffs. And the packers will have an offseason of drama ahead of them!

Get fucked Packers!!!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Can’t wait for Rodgers to leave and the packers to become irrelevant

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it had been more fun if Aaronitout was posting?
Yes. Much respect to a team that gives it all with nothing to play for congrats.

Just saw the Quay Walker ejection. Lmao.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes. Much respect to a team that gives it all with nothing to play for congrats.

Just saw the Quay Walker ejection. Lmao.
Devonte Wyatt should have been ejected, too.

Walker was ejected twice this year, both times for pushing team personnel not in uniform. Tough guy.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I wonder what Rodgers trade value is? He hasn’t passed for 300 yards in 21 games in a row now. Has a huge contract as well.

I guess the Raiders would probably go for it, maybe we can be petty and get the raiders pick 1 so they don’t want him lol.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Devonte Wyatt should have been ejected, too.

Walker was ejected twice this year, noth times for pushing team personnel not in uniform. Tough guy.
A lot of people wondered why he fell in the draft and it was well known in UGA circles that he was a headcase like his teammate Pickens. Pickens went to an organization that can handle diva headaches. Packers don’t look like they can handle him.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers just started 17 games in a season and did not throw for 300 yards one single time.

Only once did he throw for more than 255.
And he still beat the bears twice..

That's where we're at...

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers just started 17 games in a season and did not throw for 300 yards one single time.

Only once did he throw for more than 255.
Thats how you know he has declined dramatically.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
And he still beat the bears twice..

That's where we're at..,

We know where we're at, rock bottom. There's really only one place to go, up, and it's looking very possible to make a big jump next year. The topic here is where is GB at? The fans insist on being a Superbowl contender but the problem is that GB is a failing football team getting worse and worse with a diva, aging, failing QB that has a giant fucking contract that will drag them down until 2025.

Put simply, where would YOU rather be at? The low point looking up (and for once, looking realistically like it could happen) or in the middle knowing you're screwed and going to continue your descent? They can't even think about rebuilding until they jettison Rodgers and, honestly, I don't think there are a lot of teams stupid enough to take on that contract and ego, especially when he's going to be more of a Russell Wilson than a Tom Brady.