IGT Thread: Packers vs Lions

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I liked what Campbell said in his halftime interview: “I told the guys either were going to the playoffs or they’re not…”
and I figured out who he is….non-alcoholic Ditka………

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And he still beat the bears twice..

That's where we're at...
We all know where the Bears have been in relation to the Packers, but thanks for pointing that out.

But I wouldn't trade places with them now, that's for sure.

The discussion is how Rodgers looks and what his future holds. We're not debating whether his career has been good to this point.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
We all know where the Bears have been in relation to the Packers, but thanks for pointing that out.

But I wouldn't trade places with them now, that's for sure.

The discussion is how Rodgers looks and what his future holds. We're not debating whether his career has been good to this point.

Has it been good though? It's been over a decade since a Superbowl for Rodgers. Sure, there have been playoff appearances but they've, for the most part--especially lately, been horrible. Honestly, if you take GB out of this bum-filled division do they even have that? Now add the drama and the money spent on Rodgers rather than the rest of the team. Would you call over 10 years of mediocrity anything other than mediocrity? I think Rodgers is an AMAZING bumslayer and very little else. That's also why I don't think he'll ever move to another division (although now he can't even consistently beat the bums, lol). He knows he'll look awful and ruin his reputation even more than this year. The only real danger is retiring but then, his diva attitude will never allow that. So, GB can look forward to paying this guy for many years to come!

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Wouldn't it had been more fun if Aaronitout was posting?
To see him brag about paying East Asian ladyboys to peg him because they love his white ass? No thanks