IGT: Thursday Night Football Bengals vs Browns!!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone excited? Yeah I didn't think so either. I'll probably watch the Tyson swimming with shark episode I recorded from Shark Week. And if you really want to laugh at my humiliating failure as a talent prognosticator, know that I wanted to draft John Ross. That's right; I own that shit.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I watch it will just be for the potential Mayfield implosion, tbh.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'll have it on while I clean the place up. I'm about to go on vacation and I wanna come home to a clean place. Normally, I turn to baseball for empty noise, but a browns game will do just fine

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don’t get NFL network : (

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Hey, look! It's 2 football teams that both passed on Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson during the 2017 draft

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Joe Burrow has a lot of talent at the skill positions at his disposal I want to see the rookie take advantage of that and beat a bad defense in Cleveland.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t get NFL network : (
I don't either now that I've cut the cord. It's not immediately obvious to me how to stream it either. Ah well, guess I'll have to miss this one.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought for sure it would be on Amazon Prime Video or would be otherwise available. Unfortunately you can't get the NFL Network on Hulu, and I'm not prepared to switch to Fubo or Youtube TV just for one channel. Amazon will be streaming the Thursday Night games available on Fox.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't either now that I've cut the cord. It's not immediately obvious to me how to stream it either. Ah well, guess I'll have to miss this one.

Same. I’m going to get sling though. They have a sports package. All in all, 40 bucks a month. Not too bad

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I thought for sure it would be on Amazon Prime Video or would be otherwise available. Unfortunately you can't get the NFL Network on Hulu, and I'm not prepared to switch to Fubo or Youtube TV just for one channel. Amazon will be streaming the Thursday Night games available on Fox.

I thought Prime had Thursday night football? Or is that just for part of the season?

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Sell your car and house and bet on the Bengals. Easy money. Mayfield will have a horrendous game

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wait I can’t watch on Hulu??? What a joke I hate early Thursday Night football for this exact reason

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe all you cheap cord cutting tight wads can call verizon and hook back up real television.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Nice drive by Burrow, but its not easy being productive in the Redzone in the NFL. Your players aren't far more dominant than their opposition and you aren't going to get many obvious mismatches,

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Codey Parkey is 1 for 1 on PATS

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Browns OL and Nick Chubb looked great that drive...unfortunately my fantasy opponent has Chubb on their team. Gonna be a long night for me.