CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Play like this it will be 0 out of 3. Still better than Illini Football.
This is what happens when the other team plays hack-a-shaq with Kofi and then Flagrant2 on your NPOY candidate who immediately has to shoot the FT. Of course then Illinois can look at all the shots at the rim they missed. That game was winnable.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Free throws has lost this team winnable games. I remember the Mizzou game was winnable if only the Illini made their free throws

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
3 tough games coming up and Ayo seems to be out for a bit.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Auburn and Tennessee are playing the longest final 2 minutes 41 seconds In the history of basketball.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Kohl Center: The Lambeau Field of college basketball.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Auburn and Tennessee are playing the longest final 2 minutes 41 seconds In the history of basketball.

In 2019, in Auburn's most exclusive club in Jordan-Hare Stadium, our bartender didnt know who Bruce Pearl was. So when Bruce said to put his appletini on his tab, our bartender asked him for his name. Bruce fucking exploded and got the bartender fired(we just moved him to another club in the stadium). He also complained about not getting 2 cherries. True story.

Big Hurt, Bo, Sir Charles and Tim Hudson are in there regularly. I saw Cam in there once but legitimately thought it was a cross dresser at first.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Time to go salt mining boys.

Although they are taking this well.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Considering Ayo is out and this is on the road, probably the best regular season game in program history.

The IU game when Anderson hit the jumper and the IU game at home when Griffey made the layup were more exciting at the end, the home win over Wake was unreal. But considering the situation and opponent, none were this dominant.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Damn! That was fun. Michigan’s attempt to dodge Illinois was a failed strategy. Freshman Trent is still able to get to the rim as a Senior. He let his aggressiveness on the O side of the ball slide the last couple of years. Who can the opposition guard? I mean you can try to silence Ayo, Kofi and Trent, but Grandison and Miller can shoot it, too. Curbelo has a real knack getting to the rim.