Illini BB

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayer getting hot with Hawkins would really start to spread the floor. Shannon is legit when rested.

It's a top ten team in my eyes with a bad offensive coach.

When Hawkins hits shots he becomes effective running the point. I think Shannon should be a lottery pick when in form but would be a nice second round steal who could help bulls right away.

Underwood finally has some veteran overload to go with his recruiting thanks to the transfer portal. They can do damage, but must best Rutgers, Penn State, Northwestern and compete well with Purdue to finish season for committee respect.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Illini vs Wisconsin at halftime. Combined point total of 36 fucking points. Illini 20-16.
Wisconsin basketball is a crime against the senses. Even when they were good they were brutal to watch. I just don’t know how anyone can support their style of play. it has no entertainment value.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wisconsin basketball is a crime against the senses. Even when they were good they were brutal to watch. I just don’t know how anyone can support their style of play. it has no entertainment value.
It’s like Hack-a-Shaq except the fouls don’t get called. That’s all they have done for years now

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ty Rogers and his offensive rebounding were very good tonight.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayer continues to impress. Guy puts up points.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Hawkeye. Y’all ready for the Orange Crush this Saturday??

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Iowa fans think they really exposes some "fraud" by the Orange Krush because they had pretended to be the Boys and Girls Club in order to get tickets.

The actual facts -

Iowa, much like the Milwaukee Brewers and Nashville Predators, prevents fans of visiting teams from buying tickets because, well...they fear their own fans won't buy enough and they'll look bad.

The Krush, knowing this, used a fake name for no other reason than to gain access to tickets.

The Krush - a group - purchased 200 tickets through group sales. Purchased. Legally.

They did not raise money pretending to be the Boys and Girls Club.
They did not take money from the Boys and Girls Club.
They did not hurt fundraising by the Boys and Girls Club.
They did not steal tickets from the hands of underprivileged boys and girls.

But reading Twitter you would think they had, as Iowa apparently cracked some scheme to commit terrible acts - such as rooting for the opponent.

I hope the Illini players wear Orange Krush T's before the game.

More importantly, I hope they don't play like ass as they have at times, because their interior D has been poor and Murray can really hurt them if they're playing flat.

Is there an alternate channel where one can view the game with no views of Fran? (Or Brad for that matter.)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Orange Krush making the trip today?

:cutty:

The Krush got crushed when their attempts at fraudulently obtaining tickets via a fake name didn't work. Pretty hilarious that the only time I've ever even heard of "the krush" is this news story. Maybe they'd have a better chance at getting tickets if they spelled their name properly.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Krush got crushed when their attempts at fraudulently obtaining tickets via a fake name didn't work. Pretty hilarious that the only time I've ever even heard of "the krush" is this news story. Maybe they'd have a better chance at getting tickets if they spelled their name properly.
Imagine calling yourself the Orange Krush ?