Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The best player on the field is Illinois' punter.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Illini have lost their QB in the first quarter of the first game

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From what I'm seeing, I think Nebraska was wishing it happened to them. I thought i saw a graphic that said Martinez has turned the ball over 36 times in his career. Ouch

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
This Huskers QB has Johnathon Quinn accuracy

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great win for Illinois.

Holy cow how terrible is Nebraska under Frost too? They've recruited reasonably well(Top 20-25 classes) but it all still feels...the same as it was before him. Feels like if you put on 2018/2019 NU vs 2021 so far...you'd be hard-pressed to see any real difference.

Above all else is that 4 years into the Frost era, you have developed seemingly zero OL/DL talent. The team has no identity and you're still trotting out Martinez at QB. What a mess.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Great win for Illinois.

Holy cow how terrible is Nebraska under Frost too? They've recruited reasonably well(Top 20-25 classes) but it all still feels...the same as it was before him. Feels like if you put on 2018/2019 NU vs 2021 so far...you'd be hard-pressed to see any real difference.

Above all else is that 4 years into the Frost era, you have developed seemingly zero OL/DL talent. The team has no identity and you're still trotting out Martinez at QB. What a mess.
I saw a recap that referred to "a Nebraska team still trying to find its identity".

It's Year FOUR! Scott Frost was supposed to walk on water.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great win for Illinois.

Damn good to see you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I saw a recap that referred to "a Nebraska team still trying to find its identity".

It's Year FOUR! Scott Frost was supposed to walk on water.

We could remove Scott Frost from this sentence and replace it with Matt Nagy and it would hold true. Only difference is the Bears have hope with Fields

I don't think the Big 10 planned on Nebraska being such a shitshow in football when they added them.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We could remove Scott Frost from this sentence and replace it with Matt Nagy and it would hold true. Only difference is the Bears have hope with Fields

I don't think the Big 10 planned on Nebraska being such a shitshow in football when they added them.
Is Scott Frost eight games over 500 with two postseason appearances in three years while having no offensive line and no quarterback?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nebraska is sooo bad.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is Scott Frost eight games over 500 with two postseason appearances in three years while having no offensive line and no quarterback?

You definitely have to give Nagy credit for being above .500. But even with those issues, you should still have some sort of offensive identity. His identity is a lot of questionable play calling(Patterson, Cohen usage).

Anyhow, didn't mean to get this off topic

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You definitely have to give Nagy credit for being above .500. But even with those issues, you should still have some sort of offensive identity. His identity is a lot of questionable play calling(Patterson, Cohen usage).

Anyhow, didn't mean to get this off topic
No argument.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
From what I'm seeing, I think Nebraska was wishing it happened to them. I thought i saw a graphic that said Martinez has turned the ball over 36 times in his career. Ouch
As a weirdo Husker fan, the fact that Martinez is still starting just befuddles/irks/is beyond me. Meanwhile Luke McCaffrey transfers.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As a weirdo Husker fan, the fact that Martinez is still starting just befuddles/irks/is beyond me. Meanwhile Luke McCaffrey transfers.
Man those 90's Huskers teams were a thing to behold. In 94, they averaged 400 rushing yards per game. Unreal even in that era

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was actually talking to an ASU grad about that on Saturday.

To be fair that was a very good ASU team that could have won the championship if not for a David Boston GW TD catch in the Fiesta Bowl

Edit: Rose Bowl