I'm Calling Bills Game Right Now - Call it on record

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Correct, the wind man, the wind, our run game is much better.
I get it, but it gets pretty windy in Buffalo as well. Agreed, I think our run game is better.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I said the Bills game would be a trap game for them yesterday.

I think I should get the #calledit for this one!

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
josh allen was born to play in cold weather. Between the 3 top qbs in the league, mahomes, allen, and burrow...allen is the one that would've fit in with chicago the best imo....maybe one day we will get an allen...one day..

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
josh allen was born to play in cold weather. Between the 3 top qbs in the league, mahomes, allen, and burrow...allen is the one that would've fit in with chicago the best imo....maybe one day we will get an allen...one day..
He grew up outside fresno and took 2 years to get his shit together. Manage your myths

mecha

Liked Posts:
He grew up outside fresno and took 2 years to get his shit together. Manage your myths
no shit right? Brady's from San Mateo though, I don't know about now after playing in Florida for 3 seasons, but he was the utmost god mode in snow.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going on record saying the Bears beat the Bills.
Weather (cold, wind etc.) stops Allen in the passing game
and the Bears with Herbert, Monty and JF run it down their throat!!
Anyone else brave enough to agree?

The Bears defense will give up double the yards & more points to the Bills offense to offset the success that Fields may have. That’s pretty much what has been happening lately.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Josh Allen was birthed with sleet for blood, and cold-forged in the icy depths of................................. California.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Not going to happen. Bills actually have a pretty stout run defense and will be able to limit our running attack. On the other hand, I don't think our defense offers any resistance to the Bills offense. If by some miracle it is close, I'm convinced the Bears will purposely lose. Bears had the opportunities to get some morale wins and failed. At the point in the season its all about draft position and getting young guys reps.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
arent the eagles the #1 offense in the league?

so the bears did okay against them but somehow the bills will score all over them? this game will be close like every other game has been

czman

Liked Posts:
The Bears only have trap games left. The Lions could overlook then since they finish out with the Pakers. The Vikings might be looking ahead to the playoffs.

If the Bears win another game it is only because the other team overlooked them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Let me get this straight: the WEATHER will affect the Bills? The Buffalo Bill?
Not sure if you're aware of this but year round it's 75 degrees, sunny skies, and zero wind in Buffalo. Josh Allen, even though he played college ball at Wyoming, is simply not used to cold and windy weather.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm literally a human being, in Denver. I am boldly predicting a loss for the Bears, who's brave enough to agree?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Billsz Weather

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I'm going on record saying the Bears beat the Bills.
Weather (cold, wind etc.) stops Allen in the passing game
and the Bears with Herbert, Monty and JF run it down their throat!!
Anyone else brave enough to agree?
Sure, why not. Call me brave then. I’ll say they beat the Bills. If they do, I can gloat on here saying I called it. If they lose, I’ll just stay quiet and say the same thing next week. I have to get it right eventually and I’ll look like a genius………. ?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Nah

Bills win the division with 1 more win. Doubt they’re going to be sleeping against the bears.

Also, cold weather stop josh Allen’s passing game? LOL Has OP seen the bears’ pass rush this year or Josh Allen play in buffalo, ever?