I'm Confused

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
in the last couple of days, all of a sudden lebron is staying in cleveland. what is supposed to have changed??? just a few days ago, chicago had effectively acquired him. now not so much. why the change in opinion??? i don't see anything to have changed.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
It was never a done deal. It's still not a done deal.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
yeah but apparently now all the analysts are saying james back to cleveland. if i were lebron, i would announce that BEFORE his basketball camp. that way it doesn't make things awkward at the camp. this way it makes me think that he doesn't want to admit it yet.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because we're still absolutely clueless.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
the tone with reporters has completely changed though. three days ago it was almost for sure he was gonna leave.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
yeah but apparently now all the analysts are saying james back to cleveland. if i were lebron, i would announce that BEFORE his basketball camp. that way it doesn't make things awkward at the camp. this way it makes me think that he doesn't want to admit it yet.

The guy has just scheduled an hour long show to prove how important he is. For all we know he's known his decision all along and has just been drawing it out because he loves the attention.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Sports analysts get paid to voice their opinions & that's just what they are...opinions. None of them know anymore than you or me where any of these guys will end up. Ok maybe they know a lil more than us, but not a hell of alot.

At the beginning it was we will be shut out in free agency, then it was we are the front runner for all 3, then we are getting shut out again, then we are getting Boozer, now we are shut out again. It's all for ratings & internet hits, there's almost little to no merit to any of these stories that have been flying around.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hes having an hour long segment.....to announce hes retiring!!!! lol

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Well, World Wide Wes leaving the inner circle may have been the bomb that hit Chicago, according to media. He was pushing Chicago hard...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Eh, I can't see James staying in Cleveland, he will never win a title and he knows it.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
it's the truth. unfortunately idk if he's smart enough to see it.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
The problem is Adrian Wojnarowski and the Chicago beatwriters are the only ones actually doing reporting and doing critical thinking on what they're hearing.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Well, World Wide Wes leaving the inner circle may have been the bomb that hit Chicago, according to media. He was pushing Chicago hard...

Lebron should have listened to Wes. Maverick Carter is going to make Lebron the next Karl Malone.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The problem is Adrian Wojnarowski and the Chicago beatwriters are the only ones actually doing reporting and doing critical thinking on what they're hearing.

What Chicago beat writers? KC? I like KC a lot...I don't see any other writers saying much...Kaplan? Maybe? He was trying to hype a Portland/Deng trade that I don't think has a snowball chance in hell of happening.

Jason Goff said that Bosh and Wade in Chicago was "imminent"...that was days ago.

While I think NY writers are over the top...your analysis of press surrounding all of this is a bit over the top also...you are right about Adrian Wojnarowski though...

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

If it doesn't fit into 140 characters it doesn't get written anymore. Hooray for Twitter. :S

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

What Chicago beat writers? KC? I like KC a lot...I don't see any other writers saying much...Kaplan? Maybe? He was trying to hype a Portland/Deng trade that I don't think has a snowball chance in hell of happening.

Jason Goff said that Bosh and Wade in Chicago was "imminent"...that was days ago.

While I think NY writers are over the top...your analysis of press surrounding all of this is a bit over the top also...you are right about Adrian Wojnarowski though...

That's why I said beatwriters. KC Johnson and Mike McGraw. They're not getting oversensational with the free agency thing. Can't say the same about the beat reporters on the Chicago broadcast stations.

ramblingrose33

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

Lebron should have listened to Wes. Maverick Carter is going to make Lebron the next Karl Malone.[/quote]

Honestly I can't agree more. Unless he signs in NY for waaay below a maximum deal, there is no way they put together a competitive team. Let's not forget, Stoudemire's knee will die in a year. Or his eye will fall out.