I'm giving the Bears picks in this CBS mock draft a "Dafuq?"

Applefan

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Not feeling CBS Bears picks in this draft. Does the massive OT Daniel Faalele they have us taking at #48 fit the scheme ? Also, why are we taking an edge rusher in the 3rd and passing over the likes of: WR'S Khalil Shakir, Jalen Tolbert and Alec Pierce and CB's Marcus Jones and Taliq Woolen.

Agree, this makes no sense to me.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Omg CBS would just do that? Make a mock you don’t like and put it up on the internet? For everyone to see? Like it’s just nothing?

mecha

Liked Posts:
you know what's great about mock drafts? no matter who makes them, they're all fantasy and not based in reality at all.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not feeling CBS Bears picks in this draft. Does the massive OT Daniel Faalele they have us taking at #48 fit the scheme ? Also, why are we taking an edge rusher in the 3rd and passing over the likes of: WR'S Khalil Shakir, Jalen Tolbert and Alec Pierce and CB's Marcus Jones and Taliq Woolen.

Hey OP!

Take a look at some of our well known posters mocks!

I'd link them but I am lazy!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Punter and Qb vs Wr help for JF ?
that's literally the way the cooking crumbles when a gm drafts the best player available and this team for your information can not be rebuilt in just one year and furthermore my draft was graded a A+ by PFF how about yourselve?

I would go Wr and CB. We can get a Punter in FA. Not looking to rebuild in just one year. If u have a link to that personalized PFF mock draft, send it to me. I couldn't find it. I think I find it

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
you know what's great about mock drafts? no matter who makes them, they're all fantasy and not based in reality at all.
The key word in that phrase is mock.