I'm not a sunshine pumper, but Holy hell...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
what the fuck were you expecting?

All offseason everyone understood that the goal was to get young, take some lumps but get arrow pointing upwards for 2023. They come out 1-1 vs arguably the 2 best NFC teams and CCS wants to kill themselves with a samurai sword by Japanese Harry Carey.

Does the offense look like shit...yes. Were the first 2 games in harsh environments for offensive success (monsoon, Green Bay) with a shit ton of young talent...yes.

Everyone knew this team was likely .500 or slightly above in the very best case scenario,but since they aren't 2-0 against 2 playoff contenders it seems the world has ended.

The mental illness of CCS never disappoints.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

All offseason everyone understood that the goal was to get young, take some lumps but get arrow pointing upwards for 2023. They come out 1-1 vs arguably the 2 best NFC teams and CCS wants to kill themselves with a samurai sword by Japanese Harry Carey.

Does the offense look like shit...yes. Were the first 2 games in harsh environments for offensive success (monsoon, Green Bay) with a shit ton of young talent...yes.

Everyone knew this team was likely .500 or slightly above in the very best case scenario,but since they aren't 2-0 against 2 playoff contenders it seems the world has ended.

I really want to know more about Japanese Harry Carey.

Do we have pictures? I want to know more.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Fields dick ripping is epic.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Yes, we are short on personnel both sides of the ball. Lack of receiving talent and the DL is thin after Nichols, Goldman and Hicks departed.

What was frustrating about this loss was 2 supposed building blocks, Fields and Gordon, looked really bad.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Progression is not linear with QB's. Like @remydat said, it's better this happened now. Coaching staff, Fields and the receivers can all see what they need to fix. Next week will be a boring game but it'll be a good chance to setup the playaction passing since Houston can't stop the run.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The fact that Fields hasn't thrown for 17 TDs so far this season is proof enough that he's a bust and we should trade basically the whole team for Kirk Cousins.

N e g g e d for making me throw up in my mouth! :ROFLMAO:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Just be prepared for this thread to be bumped if the Bears lose to the lowly Texans, heh.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes, we are short on personnel both sides of the ball. Lack of receiving talent and the DL is thin after Nichols, Goldman and Hicks departed.

What was frustrating about this loss was 2 supposed building blocks, Fields and Gordon, looked really bad.
Rookie in harsh environment against Aaron Rodgers and a young QB with limited talent around him in horrible conditions to succeed in first to weeks in new offense.

Meh.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Did you see the Texans roster? particularly on offense. It's all no names.

If their qb outperforms Fields <not saying much> and the Texans win, this board alongside other bear news sites (youtube, etc) will implode and we just in week 3, lol

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Did you see the Texans roster? particularly on offense. It's all no names.

If their qb outperforms Fields <not saying much> and the Texans win, this board alongside other bear news sites (youtube, etc) will implode and we just in week 3, lol
Cooks would be the best receiver on this team. Nico Collins isn’t terrible and Tunsil is their LT.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cooks would be the best receiver on this team. Nico Collins isn’t terrible and Tunsil is their LT.

Lmao Collins is just as much as garbage as Pringle, Pettis and ESB are.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Lmao Collins is just as much as garbage as Pringle, Pettis and ESB are.
You’re laughing your ass off because I said Collins isn’t terrible? Ok…

Do Cooks and Tunsil make you laugh too?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You’re laughing your ass off because I said Collins isn’t terrible? Ok…

Do Cooks and Tunsil make you laugh too?

I'm sure the Bears coaches are crying themselves to sleep. The Texans roster might be one of the few rosters that lacks less talent than this one. And Tunsil isn't some elite talent. Good but overpaid