Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I had an old girlfriend that used to love to rim me. She was a total bitch, so one day I decided not to "clean" up real good down there to get back at her for some bullshit she pulled. She took one slurp and it was "game over". Inwardly I laffed a hearty laff to myself. On the outside, I was stoic and tipped no clue that it was all planned ahead of time.

Also, this one time my buddy and I were pulling a "gruesome twosome" on this one broad on the stage of The Note after closing, and as I was laying some serious pipe, my buddy started spanking me really hard. I didn't find it erotic in any way, but it did make me laff.

I wonder what ever happened to that girl. Damn did she ever love the pipe.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I had an old girlfriend that used to love to rim me. She was a total bitch, so one day I decided not to "clean" up real good down there to get back at her for some bullshit she pulled. She took one slurp and it was "game over". Inwardly I laffed a hearty laff to myself. On the outside, I was stoic and tipped no clue that it was all planned ahead of time.

Also, this one time my buddy and I were pulling a "gruesome twosome" on this one broad on the stage of The Note after closing, and as I was laying some serious pipe, my buddy started spanking me really hard. I didn't find it erotic in any way, but it did make me laff.

I am sorry but I would never punish a woman for doing something slutty for ya on the regular. I mean what a way to get that fun taken away forever. I think there are many other ways you could get back at someone for being a total bitch, but that is not a technique I would ever employ.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Did you kiss her when the rim job was done? :tiptoe:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
New episodes on Netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the strobe lights! Im fucking tonight!

:beerbang:

In honor of @SilenceS I think we need to talk about what we are doing TONIGHT!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

This sounds like something the President of the United States would say. Isn't that pathetic?

Post of the year.

Rainbow Rob

Liked Posts:
I fucked last night actually. Tonight is unlikely.

Anyway, I went on a date with a handsome man, about five years younger than me. He is quite the freak. I don't know how graphic we can get, but you can PM me for details. Needless to say, my bum is feeling extra clean today and my genitals are feeling extra extra drained. Personality-wise, he's a bit gay, but I hope to see him some time in the future. If not it's fine. Tinder has been good to me lately.

Thanks,

Robert.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fucked last night actually. Tonight is unlikely.

Anyway, I went on a date with a handsome man, about five years younger than me. He is quite the freak. I don't know how graphic we can get, but you can PM me for details. Needless to say, my bum is feeling extra clean today and my genitals are feeling extra extra drained. Personality-wise, he's a bit gay, but I hope to see him some time in the future. If not it's fine. Tinder has been good to me lately.

Thanks,

Robert.

Tinder isn't designed for the gay community (I learned from BearPride that they use Grindr).

Also, aren't you married?