IMPORTANT: What would you do?

What do you do?

• Let Dalton finish the half. It's his time.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Let Dalton finally get that first down and then start Fields. It's his time.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • We should have never gotten rid of Mitch. He is torching our defense.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Dalton should start all 4 quarters to prove he can finally get the offense a fist down

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
SCENERIO:

It's Saturday, August 21st, 2021,

Mitch Trubisky is torching the Chicago Bears 1st string defense for an entire quarter. Andy Dalton still has yet to get a 1st down.

It's 21-0 Bills. 8:54 left in the 1st. Andy Dalton and the Bears offense on their own 12 yard line, 3rd and 24. Dalton throws a dart to the ground beneath Allen Robinson's feet.

Answer the poll!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
IDK maybe joke around with the other fans at the game and drink beers with those that comes with me. Sorry, i have no control over NAGY'S mind.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
IDK maybe joke around with the other fans at the game and drink beers with those that comes with me. Sorry, i have no control over NAGY'S mind.
You have no heart, you have no will. I am glad we have Nagy at the helm instead of a lesser mind, like yourself.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You have no heart, you have no will. I am glad we have Nagy at the helm instead of a lesser mind, like yourself.
worried-kermit.gif

Bust

Liked Posts:
SCENERIO:

It's Saturday, August 21st, 2021,

Mitch Trubisky is torching the Chicago Bears 1st string defense for an entire quarter. Andy Dalton still has yet to get a 1st down.

It's 21-0 Bills. 8:54 left in the 1st. Andy Dalton and the Bears offense on their own 12 yard line, 3rd and 24. Dalton throws a dart to the ground beneath Allen Robinson's feet.

Answer the poll!

It would put the Bills in a pickel juice moar as they just paid 265 million to Allen.

May become similar McCown vs Cutler from back in the day. Bears offense even beat GB with McCown and they /clicked but the Bears front office were forced to play Jay cause they just paid him.

As you boyz recall Jay was the highest paid qb in the nfl for a brief time til others caught up. Jay set the market as one of the first to get a 100 million dollar deal.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would put the Bills in a pickel juice moar as they just paid 265 million to Allen.

May become similar McCown vs Cutler from back in the day. Bears offense even beat GB with McCown and they /clicked but the Bears front office were forced to play Jay cause they just paid him.

As you boyz recall Jay was the highest paid qb in the nfl for a brief time til others caught up. Jay set the market as one of the first to get a 100 million dollar deal.

Yeah but McCown had many almost interceptions according to the Cutler fanboys.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:

Jay deserved that. Much like Mitch. Sadly, the Bears were afraid.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Immediately pull up thus forum. Post about the travesty and blame one of:

Nagy
Dalton
Pace
Mitch
Or e) all of the above.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Novoitus is either on meth or bath salts

either way, it's bad. if you can't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It would set a bunch of records for a division sucking. First division in NFL history where all teams have double digit losses, First 10 loss team to ever win an NFL division, first 10 loss team to ever make the playoffs, etc.

Rooting for the Panthers Giants and Eagles this weekend.

This thread sucks.

@Novoitus is either on meth or bath salts

either way, it's bad. if you can't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

You're both fucking morons. Have you attended an Ivy League school, like myself?

No you haven't? Then sit down and learn from me and my posts. Be a learner, not a fucking idiot.

mecha

Liked Posts:
You're both fucking morons. Have you attended an Ivy League school, like myself?

No you haven't? Then sit down and learn from me and my posts. Be a learner, not a fucking idiot.
hey man, Gus is infallible on these issues ok? why are you so defensive anyway?