In 2023 Mitch Trubisky will be...

What is Mitch's future

• Sell used cars that his grandma gave him.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Spitting sunflower seeds with a headset on as a back up

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Neck and neck with Chicago's Carson Wentz for leagues worst starter

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Clowns to the left , Jokers to the right,stuck in the middle

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Battling GB's Jordan Love for MVP honors

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Watching Foles lead PHI to another SB championship from Nagy's creepy Be You wallpaered basement.

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
IMO, he could be the leftwich of this generation. Highly rated prospect who never made it in the pros who eventually goes into coaching.

A thought I had during the superbowl was what if brady retires in a couple years and goes into coaching? His ego driving him not only to be the greatest player in nfl history but greatest coach in nfl history.
What about Mitch makes you think he would make a good coach?

His ability to read a defense is atrocious.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That makes sense I guess but his stats are way worse than Trubisky even at this point. Saying 90 was nice. He hasn't even broken 85 and 2 seasons in the 70s.

Never even broken 20 TD in a season.

I am aware but he played for a team much worse than the Bears.

mecha

Liked Posts:
well, Nagy will be unemployed by then too. I believe they'll partner to sell insurance together. which is a noticeable step up from working at Wendy's I guess.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
....none of my concern, thank fuck!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He still sucks.

That wasnt the topic. You asked why Darnold has interest and I told you. He is a year bejind 4M and some may think he didnt get a fair chance with Jets because the talent around him was ass.

I have no interest in him. Just answering your question.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After leading New England deep into the playoffs, Pace will be on the phone with the Patriots offering 3 firsts, 2 seconds and half the defense for him.

JBSurfer

Liked Posts:
I see him having the McCown/Fitzpatrick kind of career. About 20 teams, borderline starter, good games in relief that makes you think "maybe" then back to bombing, says the right things and is likeable.. He's too nice to not stick as a backup in the NFL for a long time. I mean, chase Daniel is still getting paid

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I see him having the McCown/Fitzpatrick kind of career. About 20 teams, borderline starter, good games in relief that makes you think "maybe" then back to bombing, says the right things and is likeable.. He's too nice to not stick as a backup in the NFL for a long time. I mean, chase Daniel is still getting paid
It’s not his personality that will keep him in the NFL for a long time. Mitch is exactly what you want in a back up QB. If my starter goes down, I’d trust Mitch over most backups in this league.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mitch will likely look to sign somewhere he can be a bridge guy or compete for a starter in 2021.

He says the right things and goes about his business the right way.. He can run the offense, is somewhat mobile, doesn't commit alot of turnovers, and has shown a consistent ability to take care of business against sub par teams.

He will be in the league a long time in the very least as a backup. I could see him as a journeyman guy like Josh McCown or Ryan Fitzpatrick. He can bring some flavor for a few games, fill in for a little, then come down to earth.

Not only that I still don't think its out of the question he can be a Tannehill. He may just need some pressure off him and a new change in scenery. No one is going to compare him to Mahomes and Watson at his next stop. That is just us.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
in 2023, backup for 49ers or Pats. or a starter on the bears.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My contact at HH says that Pace and company will bring back Mitch for 2 years.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
standing on a sideline somewhere probably making more in a year than I’ll make in a lifetime

Da Bears Oregon

Liked Posts:
15 years as a backup at about 5M per...
Retired at 40 with few bruises.

Or given the Bears Luck some coach turns him into Steve Young...
I've always thought he would be slow to develop and at some point that he would be a very good QB. Unfortunately in a microwave world it isn't good to be a crockpot.