In case anyone wanted to get madden 21....

msadows

Liked Posts:
The game sucks. I suggest anyone who is considering buying it full price to shell out 5 dollars for ea access/play(or whatever the hell they call it now) and use the 10 hour trial they have. At least that way you have access to the new need for speed which is an actual decent game for a month at a 5 dollar price.

It's buggy as hell and basically madden 20 with roster updates. Seriously, franchise mode is exactly the same damn thing. Not one single addition. Only thing they added was a stupid 6v6 "backyard" mode that...wait for it...sucks too. They somehow made the career mode even worse and lacks any fucking sense at all. Enjoy being "old and injured" after playing 6 games in the pros.

Wish 2k still made football games. Really disappointing because I used to love football game sims until EA monopolized it. Even the old Microsoft takes on it(forgot what they were called) are still probably better than current Madden. Sad when a 15 year old game is better than yours.

Ohh yes, and I hope you like microtransactions...because the game has a fuckton of them. Even more than years past.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
EA is a garbage tier company. They'll never get another cent out of me. If I feel like playing a football game I just download patches for Blitz 2000 or Tecmo Bowl that update the rosters.

msadows

Liked Posts:
EA is a garbage tier company. They'll never get another cent out of me. If I feel like playing a football game I just download patches for Blitz 2000 or Tecmo Bowl that update the rosters.

I got ea access just to trial this years madden and have thus far tried nearly all the titles on there and the only decent ones are UFC4(basically UFC3 with minor improvements) and the new NFS Heat.

Every sports game they make are just roster improvements from the previous year. It's sad.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Yep. Sports game publishers just update player rosters every year tweak a line of code and call it a day, nothing more nothing less.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The game sucks. I suggest anyone who is considering buying it full price to shell out 5 dollars for ea access/play(or whatever the hell they call it now) and use the 10 hour trial they have. At least that way you have access to the new need for speed which is an actual decent game for a month at a 5 dollar price.

It's buggy as hell and basically madden 20 with roster updates. Seriously, franchise mode is exactly the same damn thing. Not one single addition. Only thing they added was a stupid 6v6 "backyard" mode that...wait for it...sucks too. They somehow made the career mode even worse and lacks any fucking sense at all. Enjoy being "old and injured" after playing 6 games in the pros.

Wish 2k still made football games. Really disappointing because I used to love football game sims until EA monopolized it. Even the old Microsoft takes on it(forgot what they were called) are still probably better than current Madden. Sad when a 15 year old game is better than yours.

Ohh yes, and I hope you like microtransactions...because the game has a fuckton of them. Even more than years past.
Welcome to the last decade of Madden NFL.
Yall please stop giving EA money. At this point they'll just put out a game that looks like techno bowl and slap madden on the cover and folks will still buy it
That would actually be an improvement.

Last edited:

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

2K Sports, will be making a football game next year. They recently reached a deal with the NFLPA, to use players and coaches' likenesses, but no license to team names or stadiums.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
2K Sports, will be making a football game next year. They recently reached a deal with the NFLPA, to use players and coaches' likenesses, but no license to team names or stadiums.
Honestly I'm here for it. Curious what Chicago's fake name will be.

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll probably still buy it.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
I'm still excited to play it. I used to play Franchise only, but now I mainly just play online and kick the shit out of kids who only use the Ravens or Chiefs...lol I'm on XBOX ONE and I'm BEARDOWN5754 . Just a heads up though, I am ONLY the Bears, and refuse to play against them

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My favorite Madden was the one where they made the really weird physics changes, and every time there were more than like 3 players involved in a play, dudes would just be flipping and flying all over the fucking place. They should test their games. That would be a good start.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Well fuck, if I can't pick the Washington Football Team, I'm not buying it.