In case you missed it....

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
DePaul basketball 6-1 including a convincing win over last years sweet sixteen finishing Stanford, best start since 1993, 4 players averaging double figures and have had multiple games where all 5 starters hit the mark, and doing it all while playing hard, defensive, team basketball.

Never thought I'd see the day :crying::elephant::X:kermit::depaul:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
DePaul basketball 6-1 including a convincing win over last years sweet sixteen finishing Stanford, best start since 1993, 4 players averaging double figures and have had multiple games where all 5 starters hit the mark, and doing it all while playing hard, defensive, team basketball.

Never thought I'd see the day :crying::elephant::X:kermit::depaul:

Does anyone still care about DePaul?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see you haven't changed at all
Don't know what you're expecting.

In any case.. we'll see how DePaul does once Conference play starts. I wouldn't say they've exactly played anyone yet.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know what you're expecting.

In any case.. we'll see how DePaul does once Conference play starts. I wouldn't say they've exactly played anyone yet.

Stanford was really the only good team, but we were up by 15 most of the game, the difference this year is that we are easily beating teams that we used to struggle against

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Looks like you spoke too soon. 7-7 now. Tough to see a team that had some potential lose 6 of their last 7. Was a good win against Marquette though.