In other news-Kirk Cousins wants to kill his wife,kids and teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins does not believe masks work and says that he is at peace with the thought of contracting COVID-19.

“If I die, I die,” Cousins said on Spotify’s “10 Questions” podcast hosted by NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt.

During the interview with Brandt, Cousins went against the advice of medical experts, including the CDC, which have said masks could prevent the spread of the virus and lead to the country gaining control of the pandemic.

Brandt asked, “If 1 is the person who says, ‘Masks are stupid, you’re all a bunch of lemmings’ and 10 is, ‘I’m not leaving my master bathroom for the next 10 years,’ where do you land?”

After a chuckle, Cousins responded, “I’m not gonna call anybody stupid, for the trouble it would get me in. But I’m about a .000001.”

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It is morons who adhere to this ideology that are causing so much damage. It is a highly contagious pandemic based on a novel coronavirus that is now spiking in children and North America and this guy, this guy... who literally wears a football helmet with a facemark for a living, thinks masks are dumb.

Wow. It is so sad that he's not isolated and that there's a crowd cheering him on right now.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
It is morons who adhere to this ideology that are causing so much damage. It is a highly contagious pandemic based on a novel coronavirus that is now spiking in children and North America and this guy, this guy... who literally wears a football helmet with a facemark for a living, thinks masks are dumb.

Wow. It is so sad that he's not isolated and that there's a crowd cheering him on right now.
Same idiots getting their panties in a bunch about athletes expressing their opinions on racial injustice. I hope they put their money where their mouth is and stop watching/caring about sports. It'd be nice to wear a jersey out in public again without worrying about some mouth breathing meatball running up on me.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you have a good head on your shoulders, there's no cause to put a mask over it.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How is this kind of stupidity defensible? I fully recognize the security theater I see my employer doing, but dude needs to stop watching OANN.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Show some respect. Every body is entitled to their opinion. He’s the best player for the Bears every time we play the Vikings and doesn’t deserve to be mocked for a perfectly legitimate opinion.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Same idiots getting their panties in a bunch about athletes expressing their opinions on racial injustice. I hope they put their money where their mouth is and stop watching/caring about sports. It'd be nice to wear a jersey out in public again without worrying about some mouth breathing meatball running up on me.

Here's a solution. Don't wear a jersey. I've never understood an adult worshiping/idolizing another adult so much that you want to wear their jersey with their name on it. Is your life not good enough for you? Soapbox standing over!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest... there has not been one single QB who has opted out that is even in contention of starting this year. Probably a combination of the amount of money to be made or potential money to be made and the fact that an NFL career is short.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I work in the FEMA Covid hospital in Atlanta and their top doctor told me that masks are a waste of time and give people a false sense of security. Said your more likely to get it from touching an infected surface than. And no, he's not a Trump supporter. Funny thing is, his #2 is a big Trump guy but wears his mask religiously. Odd world

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you have a good head on your shoulders, there's no cause to put a mask over it.
So are you wearing two mask, sparty?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I work in the FEMA Covid hospital in Atlanta and their top doctor told me that masks are a waste of time and give people a false sense of security. Said your more likely to get it from touching an infected surface than. And no, he's not a Trump supporter. Funny thing is, his #2 is a big Trump guy but wears his mask religiously. Odd world

Well, that's not a very good doctor then. And they are going against hundreds ofnactual experts. One redneck doctor in Atlanta vs hundreds across the country... yea, I know who I will believe.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
My mom's oncologist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago is against masks as well. My daughters pediatrician is vehemently against masks for all children. No idea if either of them are Trump supporters. It's just funny that lots of people that are very cautious about coronavirus say to "listen to your doctor" and yet there are lots of doctors even that are mainstream that say the opposite of what you hear in the media.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, that's not a very good doctor then. And they are going against hundreds ofnactual experts. One redneck doctor in Atlanta vs hundreds across the country... yea, I know who I will believe.

He's not a redneck from Georgia but carry on with ill advised generalizations

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Did that doctor happen to warn you of the dangers of demon sperm?

Status
Not open for further replies.