In the Superbowl era Bears rank last in QB production...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Dude. Are you 65 years old? Because only people with that mindset couldn't see thst it wasnt him dealing drugs or smoking crack but him being a huge goofy ass. It cost him public embarrassment and shame for the draft and ruined his image enough.

If you are the bears you just have to be smarter than that. No exceptions.
It has alot less to do with the incident that leaked and more to do with what else is going on behind the curtain. I don't give a fuck that he was getting high personally. You're missing the point.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
It has alot less to do with the incident that leaked and more to do with what else is going on behind the curtain. I don't give a fuck that he was getting high personally. You're missing the point.

He's in a dorm room with a gas mask on? Are you saying that there could have been much worse going on?

I mean lets not let our imaginations run wild. Again thats what 65+ year olds do.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's in a dorm room with a gas mask on? Are you saying that there could have been much worse going on?

I mean lets not let our imaginations run wild. Again thats what 65+ year olds do.
Cringey. I'm not saying any of that on personal level. I'm talking about NFL decision makers who get paid millions to make the right decisions have to take everything into account and leave no stone unturned. It's there jobs on the line and moreover in the teams best interest. It would be nothing short of a disservice to the franchise if they didn't. Your 65 year schtick holds no water and frankly it's silly AF.

Tunsil has turned out fine after having a medicore start to his career in Miami. If he had turned out like Josh Gordon you wouldn't have much to say on the subject because, well. Only 65+ do?

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Rex took some hard hits (cutler did too)..i've done chipped a tooth when he got hit by Merriman vs chargers after the superbowl year while clenching my teeth down to say "FUCK!" it was like the first snap that season for Grossman (1st and 10)...i was angrier and more heated than the sun. Rex's helmet popped off and Shawn did his stupid roid dance. Garza was helping Grossman back up and i think Kuetz was about to beat Shawn's ass.

so yeah, fuck it..we'll see when we get a QB that's well protected. I don't feel like Pace and nagy is gonna make that happen this year so R.I.P Mitch..hopefully there's a Mitchell in this bitch somewhere.

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The 2020 Bears need any QB that can help the offense hit league average of 21 pts/g and this team will make a deal playoff push.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
well, stopping the other team from scoring has been the heart and soul of the Chicago Bears. All you need is a QB who does not screw up alot.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Cringey. I'm not saying any of that on personal level. I'm talking about NFL decision makers who get paid millions to make the right decisions have to take everything into account and leave no stone unturned. It's there jobs on the line and moreover in the teams best interest. It would be nothing short of a disservice to the franchise if they didn't. Your 65 year schtick holds no water and frankly it's silly AF.

Tunsil has turned out fine after having a medicore start to his career in Miami. If he had turned out like Josh Gordon you wouldn't have much to say on the subject because, well. Only 65+ do?
Ok fair enough I guess, but the Josh Gordon comparison is a huge reach. Thats an extreme. Nobody who smokes pot in college should draw a Josh Gordon comparison.

Thats like saying he coukd have been Sam Herd.

From my perspective it was at that moment a huge biff on the bears and represents a school of thinking from a much earlier time in history.