In the words of Bart Scott...CAN'T WAIT!

koehler5754

And in the words of a great American, Paul Revere " THE DRAFT is coming!" ( or something like that). I can't wait to see who the Bears draft on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Like my sig says...PLEASE DRAFT NOTHING BUT HALL OF FAMERS...

Wings, beer, and draft...awesome

mattb78

I still don't understand why I am so enamored with the draft. Primarily, I think its because the draft is the only football I get between the superbowl and the pre-season. Secondly, I enjoy seeing the best players in college, many of them I never got to see play much, or even at all.

I still haven't decided whether I prefer the new format or not. There was nothing like the first day of the draft on Saturday. Cook up a bunch of food and let the madness begin.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
I still don't understand why I am so enamored with the draft. Primarily, I think its because the draft is the only football I get between the superbowl and the pre-season. Secondly, I enjoy seeing the best players in college, many of them I never got to see play much, or even at all.

I still haven't decided whether I prefer the new format or not. There was nothing like the first day of the draft on Saturday. Cook up a bunch of food and let the madness begin.
My favorite part of the draft is watching the invited players not get picked for a long time.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
I wish they would show more replays of NCAA games for the top prospects. For large markets like Chicago they could show some of the best college games for the team's recent draft picks. Would definitely make April-August less boring.

ClydeLee

Only words of Bart Scott I think of are, fuck you refs!

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2