In this video it appears that David Montgomery is looking a lot faster than he looked in games last season, but without pads on who knows?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I can't run as fast as Montgomery but I could beat Jim Jordan in a footrace.
I'm sure you would have a good shot at ousting Gym Jordan in such an event, but I'm also sure that a greater than insignificant portion of CCS could not.

mecha

Liked Posts:
he consistently doesn't start very fast off the line, he has a delay before he spins up, and that's why on many occasions he'll get swallowed up behind the Bears offensive line. he needs the 25 carries a game to break 100 yards, which is fine, that implies you're getting more than 4 ypc. this shit where he gets going and they just completely abandon the run is a problem. the 25 carries in itself is just good offensive strategy. unless your quarterback has a super accurate laser rocket arm and your receivers consistently get separation and are so fast they routinely go untouched (which is a total utopian hypothetical, before anyone gets mad at how unrealistic the scenario is), throwing 40-50 times a game is not a good idea.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
he consistently doesn't start very fast off the line, he has a delay before he spins up, and that's why on many occasions he'll get swallowed up behind the Bears offensive line. he needs the 25 carries a game to break 100 yards, which is fine, that implies you're getting more than 4 ypc. this shit where he gets going and they just completely abandon the run is a problem. the 25 carries in itself is just good offensive strategy. unless your quarterback has a super accurate laser rocket arm and your receivers consistently get separation and are so fast they routinely go untouched (which is a total utopian hypothetical, before anyone gets mad at how unrealistic the scenario is), throwing 40-50 times a game is not a good idea.
This is probably the best explanation

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love Montgomery but you either have speed or you don't.

Yep. He'll be 24 years old this season - he's not going to get appreciably faster.

This is similar to Mitch "balancing his shoulders."

mecha

Liked Posts:
He looks like he got a pineapple shoved up his ass, but I havent ran in years so it may be in style.

it looks like a manlier variation of how Steven Seagal ran like a girl... mirite?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's turned up to 11.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
There are at least 7 threads titled "David Montgomery"
What is with yer thread?
debating a serious dislike train here.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's speed training because he's wearing a european man satchel.

You fucking newbz.