In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@johnzabroski

@CSimmsQB
I dont understand media love for Justin Fields. He was extremely slow from snap to release throughout the game. Slow decision makers dont last in the NFL. Killed Tim Tebow, killed Michael Vick, and other physical freaks. 3.20 seconds to throw is not a pro QB, I'm sorry.
Hes such a moron. Mayfield, Wilson, and Allen were 3 of the top qbs last year and were 3 seconds or above on time to release. Fields will get a little quicker with experience and starters that can create some separation.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I was around when Bobby Douglas was the QB, and when they drafted Sayers and Butkus in the same year. Now thats old!!!!83 and still a die hard Bear Fan.

So u saw the 1963 Bears championship win.....right?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
That's like asking how did scouts on nine teams pass on Mahomes, including the Bears at #2. Shit happens in every draft.
true, but slickdummy was the one who claimed everybody. I was just pointing out not everybody. Many professionals did not.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He told the truth so it might be me. You hate the truth don't you.

If you think that's the truth, he was still 10 times better than a guy you defended for 4 years. So by your own logic, you defended a guy who was awful, which makes you a moron.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If you think that's the truth, he was still 10 times better than a guy you defended for 4 years. So by your own logic, you defended a guy who was awful, which makes you a moron.
10 times huh. lmfao. What are you 12 or something.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It’s like all the other QBs are fords, chevys Jaguars and maseratis, and then comes this super high tech Tesla Model S plaid and blows the doors off all of them…..

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
OK I’ve tried to temper my expectations but after that game and seeing it with my own eyes I think he will:

1. Be the ?. Not just the football goat. But the greatest athlete of all time in any sport now, past or future. For all eternity.
2. By midseason he will run a public service announcement asking Republicans and Democrats to get along…. And they will.
3. During his bye week he will discover the cure for covid.
4. He will of course lead the Bears to the SB and win.
5. Minimum 18 peat.
6. After retiring in the year 2043 he will run for President. (Wins in a 97% to 3% landslide). Only Packer fans vote against him.
7 After 2 successful terms and achieving world peace he converts to Catholicism.
8. He is elected Pope one month later. Two months after that Christians, Muslims and Jews all form the one world religion known as Justinianity.
9. Aaron Rodgers is cast into the pits of hell.
10. Justin lives for eternity ruling benevolently.
Oh come on!!, you made my over the top look weak……

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's why I think his floor is VG. He already does stuff vets do plus the physical traits. Goating DB to dump passes for 1sts, throws 1 on 1s for WR high points, extreme changes in velocity depending on circumstance and when throwing to tight spots, disadvantages the DB, throws covered guys when a DB's back if turned. He pressures a D with calculated risk and pushes it downfield. Also does it with scrambles to throw which can often result in a big play. Hard to cover that long. It won't always be successful early but it's a great risk/reward template for a guy with his skill set.

We still don't know how well he'll see a regular season field or what that learning curve will entail but there's a great platform here.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm bored and just whipped through the first 60 replies. TY for this bump. I was all-in too. This shit is painful. We all must suffer. There are so many signature worthy moments there.

e416829a7a5aee04790b9571579ac26e.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LMFAO.............................

rinse......repeat

Imagine being a fake Lions fan taking victory laps over Justin Fields 1 week before the Bears draft the best QB prospect in over a decade.

Last edited: