Inactives vs the Saints (It's bad, real bad)

msadows

Liked Posts:
None of this is surprising to me.

I expected all those dudes to be out....lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
I've mentioned it last week, but I'll mention it this week too.

Only way we win this game is if dear sweet mitchell has the game of his life.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Every team skipped on Jaylon because his shoulder injury history. He was damaged goods and bears knew the risk of taking him. This will likely be an issue every year

its the opposite shoulder.....Not even the one he injured in college.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This would be the most unlikely win in our history. Expectations suppppppppppper low.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Should see the ain'ts score 30+

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, he practiced this week.

They probably just didn't want to risk him going forward on a game they probably wont win. His play style includes a lot of bump and run. Very easy to make that shoulder injury get worse.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Should see the ain'ts score 30+

Ehh, If quinn comes to play today then they still will put up a good performance on defense.

I doubt he will, in which case brees will have all day to throw his 5 yard passes.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i'm curious to see how WR plays out today w/o mooney....do they go ridley or wims

greg23

Liked Posts:
Ehh, If quinn comes to play today then they still will put up a good performance on defense.

I doubt he will, in which case brees will have all day to throw his 5 yard passes.

We'll have Josh woods and either Duke Shelly or Kendal Vildor on the field all the time.....

Personally I'd play heavy nickle quite often and have Bush on the filed as the 2nd LB

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This is the perfect Ms. Adows generic post. If someone whos highly unlikely to do something, does something, it will result in one thing. But you don't think the unlikely thing will happen, so the opposite result will happen.

Bravo. Brave and bold football take. I look forward to you saying i told you so, since you covered every base.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
We'll have Josh woods and either Duke Shelly or Kendal Vildor on the field all the time.....

Personally I'd play heavy nickle quite often and have Bush on the filed as the 2nd LB
Shelly and Vildor on most plays. Shelly plays nickel for Skrine, Vildor on the outside for JJ.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i think it's obvious Jaylon is one hell of a player, I don't feel the same way about vildor...hopefully he's a super quick learner....they raved about shelley, and he looks serviceable so far....i think vildor is a better tackler and hitter than jaylon, but not as good in coverage IMO

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller better be shadowing Thomas anytime he’s outside.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
i think it's obvious Jaylon is one hell of a player, I don't feel the same way about vildor...hopefully he's a super quick learner....they raved about shelley, and he looks serviceable so far....i think vildor is a better tackler and hitter than jaylon, but not as good in coverage IMO
Who is “they” raving about Shelley? Nagy who is clueless about evaluating his own talent? I’ve seen nothing but suck out of him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
100% healthy the odds were slim and none but now? This would be their greatest underdog victory of the modern era at least. I can’t see anyway for the Bears to win.