Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but your prior post is very poorly worded and doesn’t make much sense.
You’re still reading it wrong. It wasn’t my post, lol.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That’s impossible. What about the immunocompromised folks who are advised not to get the vaccine?
Yeah, that would be horrible for those people, if they weren't advised to get the vaccine. Thankfully, that is the opposite of the truth.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that would be horrible for those people, if they weren't advised to get the vaccine. Thankfully, that is the opposite of the truth.
Right where do people come up with this shit? Immunocompromised people were the first to be given vaccines and the first to be recommended for boosters

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
That’s impossible. What about the immunocompromised folks who are advised not to get the vaccine?
That's not a thing. They were some of the first to get vaxed and the first to get boosters. And still they need to take extra precautions, which is enhanced because of the additional risk added by the unvaxed population.

The only remaining known medical condition that should prevent you from getting the Covid vax is a previous allergy to vaccinations, which is in roughly 2 in a million people.

The rest of the people are not getting it for political reasons or personal beliefs(i.e. religion) or simply buying into misinformation.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's not a thing. They were some of the first to get vaxed and the first to get boosters. And still they need to take extra precautions, which is enhanced because of the additional risk added by the unvaxed population.

The only remaining known medical condition that should prevent you from getting the Covid vax is a previous allergy to vaccinations, which is in roughly 2 in a million people.

The rest of the people are not getting it for political reasons or personal beliefs(i.e. religion) or simply buying into misinformation.
There are more than “2 in a million people” that cannot get the vax for legitimate medical reasons.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Drs are recommending certain people don’t get vaccinated though…

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Wow, you are mad! Much projection there.

My personal choice is to have less respect for people who think they are smarter than doctors and better than the collective, because they can't realize their freedoms impact more than themselves.

I would love for the unvaxxed learn a basic lesson in the power of compounding and the effects of how many people are silently being exposed to asymptotic or even those who blatantly disregard others health while knowing they have tested positive for COVID.

it’s very difficult to fully know how many people a person is transmitting this virus/disease to because of their “personal” choice, whatever it may be (not many with an actual valid reason not to be vaccinated.

I would estimate that one person can affect to possible hundreds of people of which statistically speaking a few may even possibly die.

if you’re a good person in my opinion, you should think of others let alone your own family and how your actions and decisions could possibly endanger and or kill someone.

I hope at some point at the gates of whatever you call heaven, the true affects of your poor decision has done to others than yourself.

how could you want that on your conscience or do they abide by the “ignorance is bliss” philosophy?

most of the people who have somehow experienced what happens if they truly get sick or someone they’re close to does not to mention god forbid they experience death, they would love to go back in time and change how the felt, especially given the selfish or ignorant reasoning they used in making said argument.

a sad fact is that in herd immunity, there are that percentage who want to reap the rewards of those who did the right thing amd made sacrifices to help the common good- humanity as a whole vs their own selfish amd or absurd choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.