Indianapolis Colts GM Chris Ballard: 'Consequences' for players unvaccinated against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I want all unvaccinated people to live the most uncomfortable lives.

And I want them to complain about it constantly, until they eventually get the vaccine (or are forced out of society)

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I actually was curious enough to look it up and the numbers shocked me. However the numbers are old from 2018. Either way its data that was gathered by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the list is:

The ten states with the most meth-related seizures are:

1. Michigan (220)
  2. New York (220)
  3. Indiana (144)
  4. Illinois (129)
  5. North Carolina (127)
  6. California (114)
  7. Pennsylvania (105)
  8. Tennessee (102)
  9. Ohio (60)
  10. Florida (59)

Still one of my favorites.

Liked Posts:
I want all unvaccinated people to live the most uncomfortable lives.

And I want them to complain about it constantly, until they eventually get the vaccine (or are forced out of society)
Damn, people have lost their minds lol.

Im all pro vaccine, but this is a Special person take.

mbison

Liked Posts:

Awesome news! More teams should take this approach.
The internet can be a good thing but also the worse enemy. 99 percent of people on this country have already been vaccinated 5x back in the day. Hell. My dog needed to be vaccinated just to gain entry to the dog park. Now with the internet there is so much misinformation and too much information everyone things they are a google doctor. I’m in healthcare and it’s embarrassing the amount of stuff people believe and try medically because 1-2 articles the read on conspiracy theory .com

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am personally over trying to convince or care for anti-vaxxers. There was a story about what seemed like a great young family guy (youth coach,etc) dying of unvaxxed covid the other night. I feel sad for the lifetime he is now putting his wife and kids through, but for him not really.

All that needs be known is that these people are seeking out, ingesting and overdosing an anti-parasitic horse medication that has no know affect on COVID-19 rather than a simple shot proven to nearly eliminate your risk of serious disease from the virus.

The internet for all it's good has also amplified the ability to infect vulnerable minds with nonsense and that is unfortunate.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Something else that puzzles me is why do those that criticize the government as grossly inept at tasks like the evacuation of Afghanistan ( justfiably) believe that that same government could pull off a global microchipping campaign or space satellite ballot fixing election without a shred of verifiable evidence leaking out?

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The internet can be a good thing but also the worse enemy. 99 percent of people on this country have already been vaccinated 5x back in the day. Hell. My dog needed to be vaccinated just to gain entry to the dog park. Now with the internet there is so much misinformation and too much information everyone things they are a google doctor. I’m in healthcare and it’s embarrassing the amount of stuff people believe and try medically because 1-2 articles the read on conspiracy theory .com
I wonder if Ivermectin would work on this board's parasites?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something else that puzzles me is why do those that criticize the government as grossly inept at tasks like the evacuation of Afghanistan believe that that same government could pull off a global microchipping campaign or space satellite ballot fixing election without a shred of verifiable evidence leaking out?

Answer: half of America has the IQ of @greg23 aka double digits.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
The WHO has said, “Equitable access to safe and effective vaccines is critical to ending the COVID-19 pandemic,”

The FDA has outright approved 1 vaccine already and has approved the rest under emergency authority.

Due to having taken proper precautions of wearing a mask and social distancing, I have yet to catch Covid, unlike friends and family. But, decreasing the probability of getting it precludes people getting the vaccination and adhering to social responsibility.

Now, some fucking idiots are taking horse parasite remover and shitting their pants I. Public instead of an approved vaccine. Nobody can make that dumb up.

So, yeah, quit whining, roll up your sleeve, get the shot and stfu!
Have you been tested since being vaccinated? You could’ve easily been an asymptomatic spreader since the vaccine only reduces your symptoms. It doesn’t limit transmission. That’s why they are saying the vaccinated need to wear masks.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Have you been tested since being vaccinated? You could’ve easily been an asymptomatic spreader since the vaccine only reduces your symptoms. It doesn’t limit transmission. That’s why they are saying the vaccinated need to wear masks.
Wouldn't it be great if the whole of United States was just a bunch of asymptomatic spreader happily going about their lives passing, what had been made by a unified citizenship, an inconsequential virus?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be great if the whole of United States was just a bunch of asymptomatic spreader happily going about their lives passing, what had been made by a unified citizenship, an inconsequential virus?
That’s impossible. What about the immunocompromised folks who are advised not to get the vaccine?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That’s impossible. What about the immunocompromised folks who are advised not to get the vaccine?
Revisit the word, passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.