[Infante] Justin Fields missing wide open WR's *Video*

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No effort needed to be made. It was that far off dipshit. It wasn’t anywhere near as close as you believe it to be. That throw and interception were 100% on Fields. Just stop already.
I'm not saying he's a coward. Just kidding, I am saying he's a coward and really sucks at football.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying he's a coward. Just kidding, I am saying he's a coward and really sucks at football.

Well to be honest, with as wrong as your are about football, one is better off taking your opinion and then going the other way.

Still talking about the “warrior spirit?”
Meatball.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well to be honest, with as wrong as your are about football, one is better off taking your opinion and then going the other way.

Still talking about the “warrior spirit?”
Meatball.
The warrior spirit is real. Cole doesn't have it. You don't have it. Only easily frightened peons deny the existence of the warrior spirit. Cowards support cowards. Frankly, I'd cut Cole today for being such a chickenshit who shied away from that pass.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The warrior spirit is real. Cole doesn't have it. You don't have it. Only easily frightened peons deny the existence of the warrior spirit. Cowards support cowards. Frankly, I'd cut Cole today for being such a chickenshit who shied away from that pass.

I don’t even know how you look at yourself in the mirror and take yourself seriously. Again, if your doubting a player or have an opinion on an issue, it would be wise to come to the opposite conclusion that you have. That’s how fucking Special person you sound. Warrior Spirit. What is this, Dances with Wolves?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t even know how you look at yourself in the mirror and take yourself seriously. Again, if your doubting a player or have an opinion on an issue, it would be wise to come to the opposite conclusion that you have. That’s how fucking Special person you sound. Warrior Spirit. What is this, Dances with Wolves?
You cry too much. You excuse cowardice too easily. You are weak. You need to be hardened before you can ever hope to find the warrior spirit within.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Oh so you're going to blame Kmet for Fields not seeing the open receiver?
If Kmet was his first read (which he was) why would he go to his 2nd or 3rd read if #1 looks to be coming open?

How tf did you get a job writing about football? Justin was terrible today nobody is defending what he has put on tape so far this season. I love all these armchair QBs with the most tenuous & cursory football knowledge making elaborate "bust" claims based on a single play, or even the 30ish dropbacks he's had this season

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You thought Mitch was better than Russell Wilson
Certainly not better than Russ, but might end up better than Fields, unfortunately.

I just can't believe it, cause Fields is way more of a chad in his mentality than Mitch is.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Lol. He ran it fine. These excuses have to stop.

No, he didn't. It's not an excuse. It was a bad throw, just not as bad as it looked. Kmet was not running a route. Maybe he wasn't supposed to, maybe he was supposed to clear the safety for the outside route, I don't know. But I do know that Kmet definitely did not run the route like he is supposed to. He clearly slowed down. Fields made the wrong read, and threw a bad ball. Both things can be true.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only reason it looks like Kmet slows down is because the moment he reads the trajectory of the pass, he sees it is too far off target. So he suddenly adjusts his route inside (watch his feet) to try to undercut the pass before it gets to the defender…

CommonSpicyFrog-size_restricted.gif

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. He ran to where he was supposed to run in the zone. This isn’t hard. It was a terribly inaccurate throw, even Fields himself knows it. These excuses aren’t going to help.
Lol yeah it isn't hard, if your TE doesn't slow out of his break, he is where the ball ended up being, simple.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only reason it looks like Kmet slows down is because the moment he reads the trajectory of the pass, he sees it is too far off target. So he suddenly adjusts his route inside (watch his feet) to try to undercut the pass before it gets to the defender…

Looks to me like Kmet is suppose to come across at a sharper angle and slows up ala rounds his route, because he sees the DB and would get drilled.

Fields shouldn't have thrown it because you don't leave guys hanging out to dry. Kmet would have taken a huge hit on that play

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You cry too much. You excuse cowardice too easily. You are weak. You need to be hardened before you can ever hope to find the warrior spirit within.

And your original Warrior Spirit boy, Jimmy G, ran out of the back of the end zone tonight in a game that was decided by 1point. Warrior spirit indeed.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

We are officially in “make excuses for the shitty QB play” season as Bears fans. Fields even admits it was his fault but some Bears fans still want to shift some of the blame elsewhere.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Terrible throw he didn't even look at the WR to the left that was wide open, also Kmet is slow af.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:

This highlight is the perfect example of 10 other players NOT doing their job and leaving Fields to do everything including blaming himself. Watch closely as Kmet is running wide open for about 15 yards but Fields, with solid pass protection in front of him, is forced to hold the ball too long and make a shitty throw because of Getsy. - Justin Fields apologists.

On a serious note, Justin Fields played like shit yesterday and has played like shit pretty much all season.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can you post the full screen of this ? It is painful to see, but he has EQ or it may be Pringle running down the sideline wide open.