[Infante] Justin Fields missing wide open WR's *Video*

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He said Kmet was his first read and he was open. That throw was one of the worse I’ve seen by an NFL starting QB.
Not with it being called, that Kmet slowed down...it would have been on money

jc456

Liked Posts:
A win is a win. But the franchise QB sucks terribly

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Im not worried about the open receiver up the sideline what worries me is how slow Fields looked on this play. No one is mentioning how quickly Kmet came open and Fields still hadnt thrown the ball and thats the guy he was going to the whole time. Fields shouldve faked the hand off quicker planted and immediately fired a laser to Kmet wouldve been open with room to pick up some more yardage. That fake hand off was slow as fuck and he took a needless extra step. He shouldve hit Kmet at the 30. Even Kmet was expecting the pass to be there as he looks back. Ive been a JF supporter but that play is on him.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, growing pains for sure in a brand new offense. Of course the KKK chapter of CCS is proclaiming the qb a bust.

Straight up, I razzed and bitch-slapped people on this forum for insinuating some of the posters here are racist or insinuating that some of them have a problem with players just because those players are black.

I apologize.

Because while Fields absolutely deserves some criticism for this past game, to have people willfully deny how bad the pass blocking has been, willfully deny that the Bears are playing with an expansion team roster, all to prop up their argument that Fields is a bust, which they seem to arrived at first and now are just looking for any little thing to support it....

Jesus these people either have to be racist or just really, really stupid.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not with it being called, that Kmet slowed down...it would have been on money
Lol. He ran to where he was supposed to run in the zone. This isn’t hard. It was a terribly inaccurate throw, even Fields himself knows it. These excuses aren’t going to help.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cole also made no effort to go after the ball. He didn't want it cause he was scared of getting hit.

No effort needed to be made. It was that far off dipshit. It wasn’t anywhere near as close as you believe it to be. That throw and interception were 100% on Fields. Just stop already.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields was garbage today. But at least he owned it after the game instead of making excuses or talking in cliches.
If only the meatballs on here would acknowledge this. Excuses, excuses it seems.