Injury seems to be the best talent evaluator on the Bears coaching staff

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Not an injury, but giving more of Cohen's touches to Montgomery they have improved their personnel use.
I agree, but part of the problem with Cohen is how Nagy uses him.

The NFL is all about using your players to your advantage. Cohen's advantage is that he is very fast compared to linebackers whose job it is to cover RBs on average.

What does Nagy do with him? He sends him out to be covered by CBs who are used to covering more athletic receivers. This makes Nagy's usage of him an advantage to the defense.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
But he's not better than the last two games Smith so who gives a fuck about the first 8 games.
Yeah, but I've heard the NFL uses the entire 16 game season to determine the playoff teams. They offer a thing called preseason for coaches that want their players to workout the offseason kinks. Maybe Nagy should look into that.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Sorry eyedoc i didnt mean to hijack your thread...

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Pierre-Lewis played great last night but he‘s not better than Smith.
He is not better than post menstruation Roquan. He is better than up to his period Roquan. I agree with the rest though. It makes you wonder why Nagy has allegiances to underperforming starters. It probably has to do with the money they are making.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
I agree, but part of the problem with Cohen is how Nagy uses him.

The NFL is all about using your players to your advantage. Cohen's advantage is that he is very fast compared to linebackers whose job it is to cover RBs on average.

What does Nagy do with him? He sends him out to be covered by CBs who are used to covering more athletic receivers. This makes Nagy's usage of him an advantage to the defense.
With you. And also, lets run Cohen, the smallest dude on the team, up the middle. Multiple times.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
If a team gets better because of injuries, it’s coaching and maybe 30% the backups are hungrier and less complacent.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If a team gets better because of injuries, it’s coaching and maybe 30% the backups are hungrier and less complacent.
As I have said before, without an injury, we likely never know the name Tom Brady...and quite possibly not even Belichek.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers with a full week of prep on two back up LBs.

People will be singing a different tune about KPL and Kwit after the GB game.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Naggy has been basing his starters on $$$ signs. You have to put the best guys out there to win even if it makes the gm free agent signings look bad
That's probably an upstairs push... Thats why all these shitty players have been going to ir. Except trevathan and hicks they actually got injured.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He is not better than post menstruation Roquan. He is better than up to his period Roquan. I agree with the rest though. It makes you wonder why Nagy has allegiances to underperforming starters. It probably has to do with the money they are making.
Good thing you knew exactly what was wrong with Roquan, doctor.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The QB play has been the big differentiation....

People looked good because Mitch was on fire last night and gave them opportunities to make plays.

If your QB isn't playing well, no one can. Lololol.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just wait until next week.

Aaron more than likely will abuse them, unfortunately. Guy always destroys us with those quick slants.
It's time for the bears defense to actually put a stop to that shit. Rodgers do the slants just to get away with his Oline holding on Mack. Before the refs would bother calling those, the ball will most likely be in the air by then.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
The QB play has been the big differentiation....

People looked good because Mitch was on fire last night and gave them opportunities to make plays.

matt moore looked great with the chiefs offense around him. Matt Moore would not look good as a Chicago bear. I think you need to put more of a look into how the play of others impacts how a quarterback “looks” to you.