Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
On the bright side, the Bears did find a gem in Inman. He catches anything near him and can separate. It’s nice too see an NFL WR on Bears roster.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Yep to OP. Now all they need is 2 more WR's.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Except for the drop that potentially cost us the game.

He had one drop to the teams' like what? 20 drops on the season now? I'll give the most productive receiver a pass. Much like how I give Howard a pass on his drops for being a good runner.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Josh Bellamy actually did pretty well tonight as well Trubisky just couldn't get him the ball.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd & 10 and he drops a ball on his hands with under a minute to play... I’ll give him a pass as he’s new and because he is exponentially better than any of our other receivers

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
That drop he has to make. Clutch catches are better than stat stuffers. He may have cost us the game. That catch was good for 30 yards

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That drop he has to make. Clutch catches are better than stat stuffers. He may have cost us the game. That catch was good for 30 yards

Stat stuffers? Are you Special person? You still have to play the entire game and he made clutch catches during the game up until he missed on that last attempt. To pad stats you need to be far ahead on the scoreboard or being blown out. Neither was the case.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd & 10 and he drops a ball on his hands with under a minute to play... I’ll give him a pass as he’s new and because he is exponentially better than any of our other receivers

This drop (to me) clearly looked like he simply wasn't expecting the ball with such zip as it got there a bit earlier than Inman expected it - right? Perfect example of the timing between QB & WR needing to be worked out.

He broke right up the seam and wasn't ready for the ball just yet, despite being open. Still got hands on it, but not fully up & behind the ball.

Big time drop, but far from THE deciding factor. Sucks when there's multiple plays and getting just one of the many can be THE difference, yet they all go sour.

Nice to have a legit WR added.

smilebit

Liked Posts:

Yeah, penalties, predictable play calling, defense giving up huge plays had absolutely nothing to do with it but a guy in his first game gets a high bullet pass from Trubisky and it's his fault we lost the game. Bears fans at their best right now

Rise

Liked Posts:
He is just an ok nfl wr. Granted that’s light years ahead of what the Bears have trotted out there but don’t be fooled. GB has a horrible defense, one that they should have exploited all game long.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is just an ok nfl wr. Granted that’s light years ahead of what the Bears have trotted out there but don’t be fooled. GB has a horrible defense, one that they should have exploited all game long.

He looks like Julio Jones out there compared to what we have been watching.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Except for the drop that potentially cost us the game.

Don't worry, the meatballs will blame Trubisky for that one.

Other than the drop, I liked what I saw out of him. He definitely did open up the passing game a bit. Now imagine what we could do with more legit targets for Mitch to throw to.

There is a lot of work to be done in the offseason. But Inman was a nice addition. He'll atone for that drop.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
The OC kitten mittens him and that's the problem! We cannot Kyle Orton this kid!

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
He had one drop to the teams' like what? 20 drops on the season now? I'll give the most productive receiver a pass. Much like how I give Howard a pass on his drops for being a good runner.
Personally I like Inman. Keep him as a permanent member of the wide receiver corps.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk