Interesting Listening

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Found this by accident but this guy makes sense. Liked a few of the numbers he threw out there.

Can you imagine the shit show this forum will become if he plays great somewhere else? There`ll be a long trail of dicks ripping off:LOL::LOL:

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm, if he goes the Pitt and leads them to the Playoffs.... interesting... not keeping up but did Big Ben hang them up?

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The narrative on Trubisky in Chicago is insane - if you read people thoughts on here you would think he was the worst QB to ever play the game. Yet same number of wins in less games than Watson. But of course Mitch never wins a game, D wins his wins and when there is a Bears loss it's never on the D, or anyone else, it's 100% on Mitch ?

I doubt that will ever change, so he'll go somewhere for free, they'll build a system to his strengths - because that's what you do for your franchise QB and he'll likely be successful, probably very successful. The Bears meanwhile will give up multiple picks and key players for someone who will probably be no better, and maybe, with the limited resources around them, possibly worse.

Likely the same people who hate on him now will blame George or Virginia or sweaty Teddy for letting him go!! It's the Bears way!!! :beer:

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
The narrative on Trubisky in Chicago is insane - if you read people thoughts on here you would think he was the worst QB to ever play the game. Yet same number of wins in less games than Watson. But of course Mitch never wins a game, D wins his wins and when there is a Bears loss it's never on the D, or anyone else, it's 100% on Mitch ?

I doubt that will ever change, so he'll go somewhere for free, they'll build a system to his strengths - because that's what you do for your franchise QB and he'll likely be successful, probably very successful. The Bears meanwhile will give up multiple picks and key players for someone who will probably be no better, and maybe, with the limited resources around them, possibly worse.

Likely the same people who hate on him now will blame George or Virginia or sweaty Teddy for letting him go!! It's the Bears way!!! :beer:

No, he sucks.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Can you imagine the shit show this forum will become if he plays great somewhere else? There`ll be a long trail of dicks ripping off:LOL::LOL:
Nagy is a dick bag. Shouldn’t come to anyone’s surprise that a player does better under superior guidance, which shouldn’t be that hard to find wherever he lands.

Brownie

Liked Posts:

Oh it's coming. Everyone knows that Nagy's offensive coaching style and philosophy are a huge part of the entire problem. He doesn't think so, so he blames the QB(s).

Is it the QBs fault that they can't put a decent blocking scheme together?
Or choose to not run the ball often enough?
Or don't use the middle of the field?
Or have the right personnel in?
Or run the ball with a converted WR when we need half a yard?
Or taking our 6'5 tight ends off the field on redzone plays?

..None of those issues are leaving with MT.

Nagy sat up in that press conference with a shit eating grin, knowing he conned his way back when he has never even proven he can do anything beyond slap butts and "talk" offense. It's not hard to imagine Mitch looking a LOT better in a real life SYSTEM with coaches who are proven developers..

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As long as neither of those two teams are the Bears. Time for someone new to bitch about.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

This continued sentiment that, "ZOMG, but what if Mitch is good somewhere else?!" is hilarious to me.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He won't play great anywhere, but he can become a starter who plays middle of the pack with the right system and coach

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is just like the Belicheck and Brady breakup......

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A questionable source reporting on a questionable source. Great article. :smug2:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The narrative on Trubisky in Chicago is insane - if you read people thoughts on here you would think he was the worst QB to ever play the game. Yet same number of wins in less games than Watson.
Stopped reading there. While true, its a completely meaningless statistic. Houston wins because of Watson. Chicago wins in spite of MItch.

Watch football. Thanks.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading there. While true, its a completely meaningless statistic. Houston wins because of Watson. Chicago wins in spite of MItch.

Watch football. Thanks.
I've learned this offseason that a QB's win-loss record in one season is how you evaluate talent. Please try and keep up, this is on you at this point.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm confident Mitch will have a decent 10+ year career. He's a great backup. No drama, hard working guy who can hop in and give a team some juice if the #1 falters.