Is Akiem Hicks having a Pro-Bowl year?

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
He's the best player on the defense for sure. Yes definetly a pro bowl year. Guys amazing

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
3rd down seems to be where the big dog eats. On 3rd down last season Hicks applied the 3rd most pressure in the league only behind Fletcher Cox and Aaron Donald. That is elite territory alright.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seem to remember recalling a poster earlier in the week if I remember correctly, stating that Hicks is good, but not really 'special ' or a big difference maker and something to the extent that if he was on another team he would likely be a rotation player but i will never understand how someone could say this if they have actually watched him play this year because he is literally playing out of his mind with extreme aggression and making impact after impact on every single play, plus there are stats to literally back that all up, additionally, to reinforce the "smell-test" as well. Make a zero sense to not appreciate what Hicks has brought to the Bears D this season. I bet the Saints are feeling pretty ****ing stupid right now and will feel even more ****ing stupid after Sunday for letting this guy go!

I appreciate the use of comma's but remember periods are your best friend.