Is anyone else a little mad today

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears have only been getting hate from Deion Sanders and Colin Cowherd, two brilliant minds. Both have predicted us to lose against the Eagles, and trashed Trubisky.

Well when you shit the bed against the Vikes, Seahawks, & Rams--people tend to be skeptical.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
Yes, irritating they were lamenting the fall of the mighty Vikings after, umm... they did not win anything.

So glad they are handcuffed with Cousins salary.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Most analysts on TV have been dismissive of the Bears this year. Two notable exceptions are Louis Riddick and Nick Wright, whose analysis of the Bears has been excellent

and of course the 3 Bears homers on GMFB who've been waving the Bears flag all season.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Bears have only been getting hate from Deion Sanders and Colin Cowherd, two brilliant minds. Both have predicted us to lose against the Eagles, and trashed Trubisky.

LOL! Deion up until a week ago thought the Vikes were going to win the North!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Most analysts on TV have been dismissive of the Bears this year. Two notable exceptions are Louis Riddick and Nick Wright, whose analysis of the Bears has been excellent

and of course the 3 Bears homers on GMFB who've been waving the Bears flag all season.

I'd wave Kay Adams' flag all day...

Svic

Liked Posts:

See I don’t get Deion. What is his issue with the bears? He already said eagles will win easily in Chicago. Every week he would say how Vikings will win the division no matter what.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DvrmHLzVsAARoFE.jpg:large

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:

Can't stand those idiots. Cowherd literally picked the Bears to win a playoff game less than 2 weeks ago. He's the biggest flip flopper I've ever seen among the national media that talk sports for a living. And then he always rationalizes his choices with the worst analogies and cherry picked stats that confirms his bias.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:

I'd read that as hopefully Dion and Colin keep saying the same for every team left ,including the SB.

Then we can all go to their sites and say thank you for the the encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im not mad, we dont need the attention. Sanders will remain a moron until all eternity so no point in getting upset by that

TL1961

Liked Posts:
See I don’t get Deion. What is his issue with the bears? He already said eagles will win easily in Chicago. Every week he would say how Vikings will win the division no matter what.

I will worry when Deion picks us, not when he picks our opponent.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears beat the cheese out of the Packers,and next day the media talk is all about Rodgers

Bears beat the horns off the Vikings, and next day the media talk is all about Kirk Cousins

Is this gonna happen every time the Bears beat someone? For such a big market it doesn't seem like the media likes to linger too much talking about us

There was a rapid rise of a team and a rapid decline in a couple of others.

A fall from relevance is more of an interesting story than a rise to it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL! Deion up until a week ago thought the Vikes were going to win the North!

He thought the Titans would beat the Colts because " Mariota has Luck's number". Two things wrong with that Mariota has never beaten Luck and he wasnt even playing. They essentially pay him because he played the game at one point

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Deion is the worst "analyst" on TV. However much they pay him, it's too much. Guy is the definition of a meathead.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Deion is the worst "analyst" on TV. However much they pay him, it's too much. Guy is the definition of a meathead.

You ball you get the call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Interesting thing I noted. Not one pass on the highlight package this morning. Not one mention about how good Mitch was on third down, in fact no mention of his play at all.
Think back to his bad games. How many of his bad throws ended up on the highlights?
People nationwide are really only seeing one side of Trubisky and are acting accordingly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Interesting thing I noted. Not one pass on the highlight package this morning. Not one mention about how good Mitch was on third down, in fact no mention of his play at all.
Think back to his bad games. How many of his bad throws ended up on the highlights?
People nationwide are really only seeing one side of Trubisky and are acting accordingly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a good description of how the media in general operates. It's largely misinformation by omission, not commission.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Deion is beyond an idiot, Cowherd flip flops more than a damned sea lion.

I'll take Riddick's thorough analysis as someone who actually watches the games over these morons opinions. Stephen A. Smith probably thinks we still have Earl Bennett and Rashied Davis running routes.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
To be fair, talking about a QB that has gotten "paid" and has shit the bed in just about every single big game he has played in (Cousins) is easier than talking about a young QB that is inconsistent and trying to guess how he will preform in the playoffs.

Talking about Cousins is the easy way out, so the media gravitates towards that

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's got to be "good" though, like yesterdays game good. All this talk about how great the defense is overlooks the point that if we didn't have a credible offense we wouldn't be able to win these close ones or close teams like the Vikings out. We'd have played alot more one score, coin flip, type games with our QB play of old. So yeah the D is fantastic, but the O isn't bad either, and I think it's taking these talking heads a long while to realize that.

If it was just the D, we'd be up to 3 games better than last year due to Mack. There's a reason everyone had us at .500 or worse. OL was a mess for 1/2 the year and we still won 4 more games than that.