Is anyone else a little mad today

clear

Liked Posts:
Bears beat the cheese out of the Packers,and next day the media talk is all about Rodgers

Bears beat the horns off the Vikings, and next day the media talk is all about Kirk Cousins

Is this gonna happen every time the Bears beat someone? For such a big market it doesn't seem like the media likes to linger too much talking about us

I am!

It's not because the Bears don't get respect. It's because the media tries to play people for fools to make a story!

After the Saints beat Carolina they talked about how the Saints proved they can win that time of game, but if the Bears play a close game against a bad team it's because they are some bipolar team. The Bears have a +138 point differential and have won 9 of their last ten games!

The chance of the Bears winning by 20pts next week is greater than them losing that game. The game won't be close. And then the following week in LA the Bears will put to rest the weather story!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You ball you get the call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The segment where he kisses some ass, kiases his own, then trashes someone afterwards

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
To be fair here, the national media and every other fan of different teams I talk to are Nagy crazy. He’s adored by most. They’re sleeping on the defense and Trubisky though. Defense still gets compared to the Cowboys, Vikings etc..

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair here, the national media and every other fan of different teams I talk to are Nagy crazy. He’s adored by most. They’re sleeping on the defense and Trubisky though. Defense still gets compared to the Cowboys, Vikings etc..

Defense is next level, and Jackson hasn't even played the last two weeks.

clear

Liked Posts:
The Bears have a -26.2 DVOA rating on defense this year. That is top ten for the past 30 years for all defenses!

That is not just a good defense. That is ridiculously good! They are in the top 15 all time!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
At the gym while I was running I was watching some espn and it was all positive for bears

They even mentioned how our bench defense bitch slapped the starting Vikings offense lol

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He's got to be "good" though, like yesterdays game good. All this talk about how great the defense is overlooks the point that if we didn't have a credible offense we wouldn't be able to win these close ones or close teams like the Vikings out. We'd have played alot more one score, coin flip, type games with our QB play of old. So yeah the D is fantastic, but the O isn't bad either, and I think it's taking these talking heads a long while to realize that.

It's taken the FANS a long time to get that, so not shocked the National peeps haven't gotten there yet.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bears have only been getting hate from Deion Sanders and Colin Cowherd, two brilliant minds. Both have predicted us to lose against the Eagles, and trashed Trubisky.

Turf toe & Cowturd... brilliant minds... lmfao
:alborland:

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
See I don’t get Deion. What is his issue with the bears? He already said eagles will win easily in Chicago. Every week he would say how Vikings will win the division no matter what.

Does anybody give a dang what Deion says? I sure as hell do not.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears beat the cheese out of the Packers,and next day the media talk is all about Rodgers

Bears beat the horns off the Vikings, and next day the media talk is all about Kirk Cousins

Is this gonna happen every time the Bears beat someone? For such a big market it doesn't seem like the media likes to linger too much talking about us
Hope they are talking about Foles, Goff, Brees, and Brady/Mahomes/Rivers the same way over the next 5 weeks.

I will not be mad at all if the press is talking about how Trubisky was outplayed by all QB's on his way to an underwhelming Super Bowl championship run.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears have only been getting hate from Deion Sanders and Colin Cowherd, two brilliant minds. Both have predicted us to lose against the Eagles, and trashed Trubisky.

Deion has had a hard-on for the Bears ever
since Hester’s departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: