Is anyone else nervous about Jenkins at LT?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's a lot if pressure to put on a rookie who hasn't even stepped on the field yet. LT is arguably the toughest job in football. They must be high on Jenkins ability.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a lot if pressure to put on a rookie who hasn't even stepped on the field yet. LT is arguably the toughest job in football. They must be high on Jenkins ability.

They fuckin better be... This is why I assumed Hicks and not Leno would be cut. I guess we'll see how it goes.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Like a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.

greg23

Liked Posts:

If Pace actually had a backup plan I'd feel much better.

He has nobody on the roster who's started a NFL game at LT so if Jenkins fails and needs to go to RT, Pace is in the same position he is now; hoping that next guy with 0 experience will work out.

Pretty risky and asking a lot from Jenkins....hopefully he's at least average from the get go and gets better with more reps

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at this point, he's unproven. The good news? He'll "get" to go against Robert Quinn, Khalil Mack, and Akiem Hicks in practice, which he will probably lose a lot of battles against, but hopefully learn from. If not, well, that's why we're starting Dalton ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
No.

Leno played like a bottom 1/3rd of the league LT the last two years. Will be very hard for jenkins to do worse than that.

Obviously there will be bumps down the road but he's a big strong guy while leno was a little bitch who played like a finesse slut.

Jenkins + Daniels on the left side should be devastating to our RPO package once fields see's the field. Those guys should push some guys backwards, something we didn't have from our tackles last year.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We haven't even been into training camp. If its an issue, I see them trying to sign a vet during that period

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not even close... Leno’s steady deterioration in his level of play as well as his propensity to pile up penalties pre-snap had me worried. He was a fucking turnstile the last couple of years.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
One area of concern I might have is how quick he can adjust to blocking for dalton or blocking for fields. It’s not going to be the same. That might be something to watch. But to all those worried he’s replacing Charles fucking Leno. It’s not like he’s replacing Orlando pace in his prime

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I'm sure he'll be serviceable, my concern is they took a guy who could be a perennial all pro at RT and moved him to LT where he is serviceable.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope.

I am the President of the Juan Castillo Fan Club and I know this & Borom are his picks. You know the same guy that made Sam Mustipher look like a Pro Bowl Centre last year.

#IMWITHJUAN

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
No, not at all. Coming from J'Taco and going almost directly into Leno it literally can't get any worse than it's been forever.