Is Daniel Jones better then Fields cuz he has 204 passing yards, no TDs vs Dallas?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah remember earlier in season when some Bears fans were pining for Daboll?
Uhh he is doing a fantastic job so why wouldn't they have myself included he is literally turning the giants into winners with an arguably similar roster

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think where the credit Daboll gets isn’t with where he left the offense but where he got it to be. You’re skipping the start and going straight to the end where he left an established offense but started with scratch to help build it.

I don’t care about a coach being an OC or a DC as long as they know how to run a team, hire smart people and let them work…Nagy sucked at all of that.
Nagy worked directly with Mahomes and thus brought those chops with him. I know it's different and I'm not trying to shit on Daboll here, he deserves plenty of credit. Just saying, things/perceptions can change awfully quickly, and him leaving Buffalo only for their offense to not really skip a beat is an example of how getting the right head coach is more important than having an "offensive" head coach.