Is Deshaun Watson a liar????

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

This tweet is trash. The Bears hired Lovie Smith when it still wasn't very popular to do so. He was the HC for 9 years. When Lovie got started as the HC in Chicago, you had what? Art Shell and Denny Green before him. Only the Raiders and Minny were ahead of the Bears. That makes the Bears on the forefront of change. Lovie held his position for one less year than Denny Green, so the Bears stuck with their decision when other teams had fired after 5 or 6 seasons. Roddy White should delete that asinine post. Really he should tweet an apology.

When ppl say some sketchy racist shit, they're almost immediately condemned and pushed for an apology. The same needs to happen for accusations with no merit.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am just now actually seeing how this has blown up last night/today

So ridiculous.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Honestly this drama makes me question Watson. He seems like a cancer.

By all accounts he's a good dude. Remember during hurricane Harvey he donated his first paycheck to some ladies working in concessions that had their homes ruined. That act goes a long way in my book.

What we're seeing is a young QB who's frustrated with Houston and he's wishing the Bears had drafted him so he could be coupled with this defense. I don't know Watson's contract info, but he's a UFA after next year. Maybe he leaves right in time for the Bears to right a wrong. Better chance of that happening than drafting Trevor Lawrence.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If we drafted Deshaun Watson we would have ruined him too. Bears are QB cursed.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
By all accounts he's a good dude. Remember during hurricane Harvey he donated his first paycheck to some ladies working in concessions that had their homes ruined. That act goes a long way in my book.

What we're seeing is a young QB who's frustrated with Houston and he's wishing the Bears had drafted him so he could be coupled with this defense. I don't know Watson's contract info, but he's a UFA after next year. Maybe he leaves right in time for the Bears to right a wrong. Better chance of that happening than drafting Trevor Lawrence.
nfl players just cant leave. The texans will just franchise him. They will offer him a huge deal and he will sign it. He doesnt have a choice. Teams have so much power.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I can totally see Watson getting out of HOU after suffering a catastrophic knee injury, then the Bears sign him, betting on a recovery, and manage to be wrong both times.

This team is never going to have a good quarterback.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Easy to not believe in one when you've only been watching football for 5 years.

I've been watching for about 30 years. The Bears are bad at their jobs. I'm also a Cubs fan. Amazing they broke through and won a world series the first time they built a team the right way.