Is Ebner Cohen 2.0?

napo55

Liked Posts:
I technically shared the field with Wolfe at NIU working with the media crew and used to talk to him in the building here and there. he did some overworldly psychotic shit at the college level, like he was the entire offense and teams knew he was getting the ball and he still ran all over them. if he would've played for the same teams Darren Sproles did instead of the fucktard Lovie Smith Bears, who knows what could've happened for him in the NFL. Sproles was super undersized and even though he was predominantly a returner, he had solid numbers running and receiving. played a long time too. I don't think Wolfe could've matched Sproles even in a perfect world, but he probably could've been used better.

I still don't understand Cohen's penchant for going east/west, but whatever. that whole offense was stupid and broken with Nagy calling it.

also fun fact, the AT&T U-Verse dude that did the install at my old condo was one of Garrett Wolfe's roommates.
Cohen was averaging 5 yds per carry when he was injured and could have had his best year. He doesn't deserve the flack from the armchair experts here.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cohen was averaging 5 yds per carry when he was injured and could have had his best year. He doesn't deserve the flack from the armchair experts here.
I know. I was a fan. it's too bad he got jobbed out so early in his career.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yep. Angelo really lost his touch huh?

07-11 were embarrassing. Throwing random darts at a board would have netted more

Olsen and Forte, thats it. Forte was championed by Turner though, so JA doesnt even get that one.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
07-11 were embarrassing. Throwing random darts at a board would have netted more

Olsen and Forte, thats it. Forte was championed by Turner though, so JA doesnt even get that one.

Iglesias
Gilbert
Bazuin
Wolfe
Okwo
Williams
Wooten

And many others