CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Thoughts? I'm putting up a rating scale. I'd like to hammer down some thoughts on this. I go back and forth all the time.

elisabeth-moss-arrives-at-the-24th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-at-the-shrine-auditorium-on-january-21-2018-in-los-angeles-california-photo-by-steve-granitz_wireimage-square.jpg

513832fdc70a265aeb62d06e8f0e384148-29-elizabeth-moss.2x.h473.w710.jpg

elisabeth-moss-listen-up-philip.jpg

45696-cfakepathmoss-makeover-newbeauty-main.png

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Define "attractive"

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
She a 2 on a good day

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Realistically, she's a 6. Due to her fame, I bumped her up to an 8.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rated as a 5 would need ta see nudes and rocking bod ta go any higher but tbh im afraid to google it

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
btw, did she get her teeth fixed?

I always thought she had a good size gap

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure about the body because the pics don't show it, but the face looks like a guy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I tend to separate women into 5 categories from a sexual attraction perspective. From highest to lowest.

Category 1 - Those I would do just about anything they asked me to because they are that fucking amazing.

Category 2 - Those I would fuck.

Category 3 - Those I would let give me a blowjob

Category 4 - Those I would only fuck because they are the 3rd wheel necessary to complete a threesome.

Category 5 - Unfuckable under any circumstances.

I say all of this to say Moss is in Category 3.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm married and thus off the market. That said, as I've aged, I realized my standards were ridiculous as a younger man, and now subscribe to the wisdom of a now retired guy I used to work with: "You know what kind of women I like? The kind that like me!" To then answer the question, if she was all about getting me home, then she's a 10.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm married and thus off the market. That said, as I've aged, I realized my standards were ridiculous as a younger man, and now subscribe to the wisdom of a now retired guy I used to work with: "You know what kind of women I like? The kind that like me!" To then answer the question, if she was all about getting me home, then she's a 10.

Everyone on CCS is a millionaire playboy whomst only fucks tens.... right in the ass.

Idk if you slipped thru the cracks?

Minimum net worth to join this site is 5 Million, and you should have provided proof of both your globetrotting employment and pictures of you fucking a minimum of three distinct tens.

@zack54attack can we get this guy out of here?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are two kinds of ratings....one where you compare emotionally detached standards vs realistic human standards...

The number you post reflects more upon yourself than the woman you are judging....

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone on CCS is a millionaire playboy whomst only fucks tens.... right in the ass.

Idk if you slipped thru the cracks?

Minimum net worth to join this site is 5 Million, and you should have provided proof of both your globetrotting employment and pictures of you fucking a minimum of three distinct tens.

@zack54attack can we get this guy out of here?
Dammit! I've outed myself. I don't own a farm, but I live across a dirt road from one...does that count? I once went to Toronto to see a Hawks game, three months after 9/11 and got into Canada with just my drivers license because I'm a dumbass who didn't check that travel requirements had changed; James Bond like globetrotting?
I don't own a Porsche, but I once built a 1/24 scale 911.
I've had a multitude of women who are tens in my lifetime.... completely and utterly reject my advances, often with a look of disgust, and at times ready to pull out pepper spray and shout, "No means no!!!" after I said "Hi, what's your name?"

Deck Special Exports?