Is Fields The Most Athletic QB

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I agree, I threw Tua in at the last minute before he tailed off the last couple of games and a lot of his success is all the weapons he has.
Has nothing to do with success, he's nowhere near a top athlete, Burrow is faster.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It seems with the exception of Burrows all the current top QB's are top athletes and can
scramble and make plays with their legs, I think the days of a strictly pocket passer are dead
because of the extra dimension and stress it creates.
Having said all that, I think Fields is the most athletic of the bunch ( Mahomes, Allen, Hurts,
Tua, Herbert & Lawrence). Agree / disagree?
I think he's the most athletic all around since RGIII.

Sure JF is probably the most athletic, but we have to also mention his intelligence. JF was off the charts in pre-draft
IQ tests.

JayQ

Liked Posts:
Josh Allen is the most athletic QB in the NFL. Accuracy along with strongest arm that can run long distances.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't have much to add except Hurts almost 100% has to be the strongest unless any of the others can dead lift 620 and squat 600.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Josh Allen is the most athletic QB in the NFL. Accuracy along with strongest arm that can run long distances.
Allen is good. Not near as good as Fields tho. Athletically Fields is clearly better. Allen is clearly a better QB right now.