IS Foles really better than Mitch?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
If he hits Miller for a TD, it takes away a chance for a turnover on the next play. Obviously it didn’t happen but the point is he missed a wide open receiver! Did we have enough of that already?

Again I asked what happened on that drive not what could've happened . Some of you sure don't hand out positives for almost positive plays but will write pages and pages on what negatives plays couldve happened

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Anybody who simply use stats as justification truly don’t understand the game. When Foles is out there, it’s clear he understands what’s going on. Despite his limitations, that alone makes him better: I don’t ever want to see Trubisky playing for this team again. Trubisky Truthers would rather this team crumble with him than flourish with Foles. Disgusting lmao.
Why didn’t he throw the football away rather then try to complete a pass that was never open and gets intercepted ? He makes mistakes as well. Yes, he is a better quarterback but he isn’t making the offense better yet. There is still a chance and hope

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are obviously smart because you can use screen shot but what happened at the end the drive

You mean when Foles forced the ball down the middle of the field to Kmet on a route in which three offensive players are all converging on the same spot? Yeah, that was equal retardation from Nagy and Foles on that drive. Make no mistake.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Again I asked what happened on that drive not what could've happened . Some of you sure don't hand out positives for almost positive plays but will write pages and pages on what negatives plays couldve happened
And I am talking about future plays that we don’t know what has happened. If the guy is wide open no need to do anything but throw to the open receiver.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky Truthers would rather this team crumble with him than flourish with Foles. Disgusting lmao.

It's literally like 3 or 4 dumb asses. Stop trying to make it a thing, because it's really not.

For as many people that have hugged Trubisky's nuts no matter what he does, there are way more people that refused to ever give him any credit even when he played well.

Regardless, both groups of people are fucking idiots. So grats on that. :ROFLMAO:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anybody who simply use stats as justification truly don’t understand the game. When Foles is out there, it’s clear he understands what’s going on. Despite his limitations, that alone makes him better: I don’t ever want to see Trubisky playing for this team again. Trubisky Truthers would rather this team crumble with him than flourish with Foles. Disgusting lmao.
What Bear fans wants to see this team crumble? Not sure why anybody says this when it’s simply not true.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You mean when Foles forced the ball down the middle of the field to Kmet on a route in which three offensive players are all converging on the same spot? Yeah, that was equal retardation from Nagy and Foles on that drive. Make no mistake.

of course they dumb

you smart

I dont know how the nfl ever made it without you and your intelligence

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

Why then does our offense suck so bad thru his first 3 starts? Btw Mitch record as a starter is better than Foles for his career.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I've forgotten more about football than you know...

exactly

you are the chosen one everyone else fails in comparison to you

You are in fact right now coaching both side of the all of every game today and in gracing us with your presence on the board while also operating the replay both .

mecha

Liked Posts:
sounds like Cutler/McCown all over again. their stats were identical too, except one guy had reality interceptions and the other had almost interceptions. every other stat line between them was the same.

sounds like both pairs of quarterbacks just bought into the system equally!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sounds like Cutler/McCown all over again. their stats were identical too, except one guy had reality interceptions and the other had almost interceptions. every other stat line between them was the same.

sounds like both pairs of quarterbacks just bought into the system equally!

And one guy had yards while the other guy had touchdowns.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
speaking of foles the other guy this board wanted was cam newton. He's done nothing with the pats, a measly 2 tds, 4 picks on the year. Wonder when Bill will bench him.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
We no longer count “Almost” interceptions. Or mention missed throws when they are atrocious. Or say a guy can’t read a defense when the QB misses a wide open WR in the end zone. We no longer blame the QB when the offense struggles.

Mitch is not the QB. But somehow Foles is doing everything right it’s everyone else suddenly that is screwing it up. The o line, receivers, coach, running game Suddenly gets the blame.

It’s almost as if there was a untrue narrative getting pushed.

“He can make presnap adjustments”. Ummm. Same results really.

what plays Foles can make with his mind presnap Mitch can make with his athleticism.

the reality is, we ruined a QB and the proof is hitting us in the face every time we watch the offense. Only Chicago can draft a QB protect him with a 6th, and 4th round pick and expect the passer to overcome.

Foles looked better in Philly because they had better players protecting him. It’s that simple.