IS Foles really better than Mitch?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Their stats are nearly identical but Foles is starting. Is he really better? No. Is he better to run what Nagy wants to run? Yes.

I would not be surprised to see Mitch goes to another team have an ok career once he leaves Nagy's shitty offense that makes olineman and running backs look like garbage.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I agree with you on every point, Foles is better, AND, Mitch might be better with another team.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Their stats are nearly identical but Foles is starting. Is he really better? No. Is he better to run what Nagy wants to run? Yes.

I would not be surprised to see Mitch goes to another team have an ok career once he leaves Nagy's shitty offense that makes olineman and running backs look like garbage.
Foles is a better quarterback but he hasn’t yet made his supporting cast better yet.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Anybody who simply use stats as justification truly don’t understand the game. When Foles is out there, it’s clear he understands what’s going on. Despite his limitations, that alone makes him better: I don’t ever want to see Trubisky playing for this team again. Trubisky Truthers would rather this team crumble with him than flourish with Foles. Disgusting lmao.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody who simply use stats as justification truly don’t understand the game. When Foles is out there, it’s clear he understands what’s going on. Despite his limitations, that alone makes him better: I don’t ever want to see Trubisky playing for this team again. Trubisky Truthers would rather this team crumble with him than flourish with Foles. Disgusting lmao.
So Remy? :)

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Hes absolutely better but you dont just dont overturn 3 year of nonsense in a couple of games . These guys have not been in playing a nfl caliber offense from the past 3 years and so some of them have to unlearn a lot of bad habits they have gotten away with.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i am not saying our oline is good but Nagy's offense is hot garbage. 3 years and it blows. that is on him.

I'm not trying to hit anyone with a #CalledIt, but I've been critical of Nagy since he got here. It just seems like he's always in over his head, both as a head coach and an OC.

I know we're 5-1, but I have ZERO confidence that he's ever going to be able to out-coach any decent head coach.

Then the fact that he was brought here to finally turn this team into a competent offensive team, and he's basically Lovie Smith with less common sense. Except that Nagy has nothing to do with the defense. If he didn't inherit this defense, He'd have double-digit losses every year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Must be why he doesn't throw to a wide open Ant Mill in the end zone...

MillerWideOpen.jpg

For fucks sake can you morons quit sucking his dick? He also has fucked up more than enough times and his deep ball sucks.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I'm not trying to hit anyone with a #CalledIt, but I've been critical of Nagy since he got here. It just seems like he's always in over his head, both as a head coach and an OC.

I know we're 5-1, but I have ZERO confidence that he's ever going to be able to out-coach any decent head coach.

Then the fact that he was brought here to finally turn this team into a competent offensive team, and he's basically Lovie Smith with less common sense. Except that Nagy has nothing to do with the defense. If he didn't inherit this defense, He'd have double-digit losses every year.

Whats was our record with a top 10 defense the year before before Nagy got here .Your claims ends right there

Nagy was brought in to turn a historically impotent offense around but what has stood in the way of that

A horrible qb selection that occurred before he got here

A monumental investment in draft capital and cap space on the defense in the trade for Mack

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Must be why he doesn't throw to a wide open Ant Mill in the end zone...

MillerWideOpen.jpg

For fucks sake can you morons quit sucking his dick? He also has fucked up more than enough times and his deep ball sucks.

You are obviously smart because you can use screen shot but what happened at the end the drive

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You are obviously smart because you can use screen shot but what happened at the end the drive
If he hits Miller for a TD, it takes away a chance for a turnover on the next play. Obviously it didn’t happen but the point is he missed a wide open receiver! Did we have enough of that already?