Is it appropriate to call grown *** men who play professional NFL football "kids?"

Calling grown men who play football professionally (or are prospects and over the age of 18) "kids"

• Total voters

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Special person alert ^

First you make fun of Down Syndrome and now you throw around another absolutely disrespectful word like that. Maybe try to show at least a little maturity and class and not bring up any special needs children with horrible words like you have used and the one you just used. This coming from someone who's 40+ years old is ignorant as hell.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
I still call them kids, but a lot of it depends on their year. A fourth or fifth year guy isn’t a kid anymore. But those first couple of years I think it’s acceptable. Hell, my son is 22 and I still call him kid from time to time.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First you make fun of Down Syndrome and now you throw around another absolutely disrespectful word like that. Maybe try to show at least a little maturity and class and not bring up any special needs children with horrible words like you have used and the one you just used. This coming from someone who's 40+ years old is ignorant as hell.

Im nowhere close to 40... Special person.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Depends on the age difference.

And I'm guessing the older one gets the larger the gap.

For example
If your 100+ you can easily call anyone under the age of 50 kid.

If your 65+ you can maybe call anyone under the age of 22 kid.

Maybe another factor worth considering is if you have kids at x age, you're permitted to call x age person a kid.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Im nowhere close to 40... Special person.

Well you definitely prove that you are nowhere near the age of an adult every single day on here. Well done dummy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the real question is ...is it appropriate for young cuck punks to try to determine what's appropriate for their elders who have zero desire to join their thought cult....political correctness is a disease and some of you are the carriers...you are the cancer that has been killing our once great nation
?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
A hot dog is most definitely a sandwich. So is a bread bowl with soup in it.

You're gonna do this here?

A bread bowl is not two pieces of bread with meat in between nor is it a split roll. Its a hollowed out loaf of bread.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think if they could all kick the shit out of you, you probably shouldn’t call them “kid”

Bort

Liked Posts:
You're gonna do this here?

A bread bowl is not two pieces of bread with meat in between nor is it a split roll. Its a hollowed out loaf of bread.
cJUoz3n.png

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ommie "Would you fine young gents please remove yourselves from my lawn?"
Unless those fine young gents are illegals in which case he would have them work on his lawn, because he lost 2 fingers in a gardening accident so he can’t do it himself which makes him very sad because nobody cries about it, and then call ICE when it’s time to pay them

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck you are stupid. I raised my kids. You spend your time on a mb.
Lol u raised your kids after they went to bed and while u had downtime at your job?

Special person.