Is it time for Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward to be CANCELED?

Is it time for Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward to be canceled?

• I’m somehow undecided on this no brainer of a question

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Recently, Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward revealed that they will not be getting the COVID 19 vaccine. The vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective, yet Rizzo and Heyward are choosing to ignore this, whether as a result of ignorance, selfishness or both. In light of this information, I must ask you, is it time for Rizzo and Heyward to be canceled for refusing to protect themselves and those around them?

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I mean Rizzo is a recovered cancer patient. I'm not a doctor but I could reasonably see a case to be made that getting the vaccine is a threat to his health because of previous stuff.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I’d like Heyward cancelled. Don’t have a strong opinion on the vaccine topic, but he really sucks ass as a baseball player. Has no business on a mlb roster. None.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last I heard it was a free country.....if someone is worried about it, get their own asses vaccinated. End of story.

Btw, I had Covid but I don't blame anyone for not getting the shots. No law saying it's manditory.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I mean Rizzo is a recovered cancer patient. I'm not a doctor but I could reasonably see a case to be made that getting the vaccine is a threat to his health because of previous stuff.
It is the exact opposite, cancer patients are at higher risk if they get COVID. Getting the vaccine is more vital for them.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Freedom is overrated. Homeless people are free. And shunned.

Passing Covid on should be controlled. This is not a freedom issue. It is containment issue.

Countries that went aggressive got it under control. Freedom was not a concern.

Using the term freedom just means that you are a overgrown baby rattling your crib trying to push away the evil veggies.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Freedom is overrated. Homeless people are free. And shunned.

Passing Covid on should be controlled. This is not a freedom issue. It is containment issue.

Countries that went aggressive got it under control. Freedom was not a concern.

Using the term freedom just means that you are a overgrown baby rattling your crib trying to push away the evil veggies.

You are tangent crazed. The vast majority of homeless people are homeless because they choose to be. Homeless because they are lazy and don't want work or responsibilty.

You are only passing it if there is someone to pass it to....if you have your shots, end of story from both direections.

When freedom becomes a non-issue, your living in the wrong country.

I have no idea what the moronic baby line means.....even odd by your bizarre standards.

In the interest of not extending this idiotic thread any further, I'll post this here.....to whoever it was who posted about
cancer and the Covid shot. I have basically the same cancer as Rizzo, my strand is called CLL and it's been in watch and see monitor mode (it's dormant) for years. I was in the hospital for 10 days and never once got the vaccine. What they treat the Covid with is plasma antibodies which is mixed specifically for each person's blood. It was a blessing for me as my next visit to my hematologist netted the most positive blood test I've had in 5 years. As a precaution, I did eventually get one moderma shot later and luckily the antibodies made only one shot necessary. And here's a heads up on that....if you never had Covid then the shot is similar to a flu shot...not a big deal at all. But if you had Covid....that shot is an absolute bitch. You basically get Covid back for two or three days. I know about 20 people without Covid....little or no problems. The few people I know that had it....the shot was a completely different story.

I will say this....I don't know what the hospitals are doing now as when I was in, the vaccine was still relatively new. It's possible they are giving out now.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I had COVID and have gotten the vaccine and had zero issues with it. Certainly never felt like I did when I actually had covid.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I didn't have COVID and the shot knocked me down an entire day.

I did the J&J. One and done. I'll go with one of the others if they push boosters. At the time beggars can't be choosers. Now I would rather get the higher % ones.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
You are tangent crazed. The vast majority of homeless people are homeless because they choose to be. Homeless because they are lazy and don't want work or responsibilty.

You are only passing it if there is someone to pass it to....if you have your shots, end of story from both direections.

When freedom becomes a non-issue, your living in the wrong country.

I have no idea what the moronic baby line means.....even odd by your bizarre standards.

In the interest of not extending this idiotic thread any further, I'll post this here.....to whoever it was who posted about
cancer and the Covid shot. I have basically the same cancer as Rizzo, my strand is called CLL and it's been in watch and see monitor mode (it's dormant) for years. I was in the hospital for 10 days and never once got the vaccine. What they treat the Covid with is plasma antibodies which is mixed specifically for each person's blood. It was a blessing for me as my next visit to my hematologist netted the most positive blood test I've had in 5 years. As a precaution, I did eventually get one moderma shot later and luckily the antibodies made only one shot necessary. And here's a heads up on that....if you never had Covid then the shot is similar to a flu shot...not a big deal at all. But if you had Covid....that shot is an absolute bitch. You basically get Covid back for two or three days. I know about 20 people without Covid....little or no problems. The few people I know that had it....the shot was a completely different story.

I will say this....I don't know what the hospitals are doing now as when I was in, the vaccine was still relatively new. It's possible they are giving out now.

Really?

I live in San Diego and we have a huge population of homeless.

Sure some choose to be useless.

Some are crazy and most likely from drugs. Meth.

Some are felons. Guess what no one will hire them.

Some lost their job. Covid ya know.

Every person has their own story. I really doubt that going homeless was on the life agenda. But hey each their own.

The whole point is this. People use any excuse that they can get their hands on to avoid doing something they don't want to do. It is acting like a baby. Freedom is a term used for convivence. It means nothing. You pay taxes. You pay to keep alive. You pay and pay and pay. Freedom is a ideal. It is not a reality. We are all prisoners' to our own lives.

But enough of philosophy 101. Peps get the shot. No there is no ID tracker in there. Why the F*** they care what you are doing in your bunker? See a psyche, pop some meds and stop spreading death around.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I did the J&J. One and done. I'll go with one of the others if they push boosters. At the time beggars can't be choosers. Now I would rather get the higher % ones.
If by higher percentage you mean more effective then j&j is fine. It's effectiveness rate is difficult to compare with the others as it was tested against variants and during peaks of covid which the others weren't. J&j is fairly equal in my eyes as far as effectiveness, but I'd rather have the others in that I've heard pretty awful reports about the side effects of j&j. Also I don't see any reason for women between 18-50 to take any risk with j&j when the others are widely available

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i would just like to cancel heyward at this point because he sucks

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
i would just like to cancel heyward at this point because he sucks
Come join us on the southside. Despite the manager's best efforts it's proven to be pretty fun.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Come join us on the southside. Despite the manager's best efforts it's proven to be pretty fun.
I don’t have anything against the Sox but I just for the life of me can’t envision myself switching fandom at this time in my life. Maybe I’ll bandwagon for the playoffs

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don’t have anything against the Sox but I just for the life of me can’t envision myself switching fandom at this time in my life. Maybe I’ll bandwagon for the playoffs
One of my more favorite moments on CCS was me taking an interest in the Hawks during their 3 cup run, and @Gunzaan being disgusted because I was a bandwagon guy.

I think he's a Sox fan, but we're not at all like that guy.