Is it time for Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward to be CANCELED?

Is it time for Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward to be canceled?

• I’m somehow undecided on this no brainer of a question

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Granada

Liked Posts:
At this point, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to get the vaccine -- it's just stupid to me and always will be. "Because it's my right" is stubborn and asinine; and these completely unfounded fears people use as an excuse are beyond silly.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
At this point, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to get the vaccine -- it's just stupid to me and always will be. "Because it's my right" is stubborn and asinine; and these completely unfounded fears people use as an excuse are beyond silly.

Same group thought it was a great idea to attack the capital. Last I heard it is treason.

Same people goto stores and confront random people wearing masks threatening them to remove it. (Happened here) or sucker punch Asians for causing the China Virus. Happening more and more.

Same people wore white hoodies because hanging people's is a God given right to be white.

Some things never change because man is still a over rated monkey.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is that when someone's choices put other people in danger, then choices need to be made for that person.
How does it though? If you're vaccinated, you don't have to worry about the unvaccinated masses.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How does it though? If you're vaccinated, you don't have to worry about the unvaccinated masses.
Not necessarily true. People with transplants and others on immunosuppressive therapy have shown to not have as good of coverage by the vaccines and therefore are very much still exposed to danger when out in public despite their best efforts

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
One of my more favorite moments on CCS was me taking an interest in the Hawks during their 3 cup run, and @Gunzaan being disgusted because I was a bandwagon guy.

I think he's a Sox fan, but we're not at all like that guy.

I am a rabid cubs fan. But as an outsider to the city now, I don't hate the sox. I never felt the need to "pick a side" If the cubs are out of it and the sox are in the thick of it, I'm rolling with the sox all day. If they ever played each other in the series, of course I'd root for the cubs but I don't get the hatred of some fans.

When I was a youngin, Carlton Fisk, Frank Thomas, Ventura ,Buehrle,Baines, Anderson, McDowell etc were all fun to watch.

I root for Chicago.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am a rabid cubs fan. But as an outsider to the city now, I don't hate the sox. I never felt the need to "pick a side" If the cubs are out of it and the sox are in the thick of it, I'm rolling with the sox all day. If they ever played each other in the series, of course I'd root for the cubs but I don't get the hatred of some fans.

When I was a youngin, Carlton Fisk, Frank Thomas, Ventura ,Buehrle,Baines, Anderson, McDowell etc were all fun to watch.

I root for Chicago.
You're talking about two historically average franchises that play each other 6 times each season, and people act like it's the Hatfields and the McCoys. It's never been worth it, as a Sox fan, to really get upset about the Cubs aside from the friendly ribbing that takes place between family and friends that are Cubs fans.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
That isn't how this works.
For example, I am vaccinated, but I can't go to a large event because my kids aren't vaccinated. I can still get the virus, not get sick, and pass it to my kids.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
You can carry as a vaxed. It doesn't affect you(debatable). So think of it this way. You get exposed. Think no big deal. Get it. No clue you have it. Pet a dog. Pass it to the dog. or grab a set of glasses at Costco. Transmit to the next person. Maybe they vaxed or not. Regardless that person carries it and transmits it.

It only works if 100% of people are vaxed.

All I know is Costco optical is pretty sketchy now. 20 peeps try on glasses a hour. Ya pretty gross.

DanielBanks

Liked Posts:
Recently, Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward revealed that they will not be getting the COVID 19 vaccine. The vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective, yet Rizzo and Heyward are choosing to ignore this, whether as a result of ignorance, selfishness or both. In light of this information, I must ask you, is it time for Rizzo and Heyward to be canceled for refusing to protect themselves and those around them?
Proved safe ? LOL

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You are tangent crazed. The vast majority of homeless people are homeless because they choose to be. Homeless because they are lazy and don't want work or responsibilty.

You are only passing it if there is someone to pass it to....if you have your shots, end of story from both direections.

When freedom becomes a non-issue, your living in the wrong country.

I have no idea what the moronic baby line means.....even odd by your bizarre standards.

In the interest of not extending this idiotic thread any further, I'll post this here.....to whoever it was who posted about
cancer and the Covid shot. I have basically the same cancer as Rizzo, my strand is called CLL and it's been in watch and see monitor mode (it's dormant) for years. I was in the hospital for 10 days and never once got the vaccine. What they treat the Covid with is plasma antibodies which is mixed specifically for each person's blood. It was a blessing for me as my next visit to my hematologist netted the most positive blood test I've had in 5 years. As a precaution, I did eventually get one moderma shot later and luckily the antibodies made only one shot necessary. And here's a heads up on that....if you never had Covid then the shot is similar to a flu shot...not a big deal at all. But if you had Covid....that shot is an absolute bitch. You basically get Covid back for two or three days. I know about 20 people without Covid....little or no problems. The few people I know that had it....the shot was a completely different story.

I will say this....I don't know what the hospitals are doing now as when I was in, the vaccine was still relatively new. It's possible they are giving out now.
I've always been called one of the hardest working and prompt employees at every new job I have had in life. Even when I was in High School working a DQ, I was always 100% business. BUt when you are making other employees look bad and they get together to oust you over lies, and then said company works to destroy further work for you...I could never prove it but my father told me his business did it all the time, I lost everything and lived in my car for 9 months one year.

I guess you could say I never asked for a hand out and worked my ass off to climb back up the ladder to where I am today, but I wouldn't say I became homeless cause I chose to be. MY family are Trumper assholes and I had to get out of the bullshit I let myself get into by befriended a-hole co-workers.

When it comes to the vaccine, they said 99.99999999% of the people dying now are unvaccinated, so if people want to stay stupid and clamp on to their freedoms, let them. Mother nature will sort it out.

I just hope people stop playing the tragedy card whenever their parents die from Covid when they helped off them by putting nonsense into their heads. We're at the point where death can be avoided....yet many chose to make things worse for themselves and their loved ones. Wish I could honestly give a fuck to give, but I can't.

If one day Rizzo or Heyward are on TV crying cause a parent caught Covid and died, I hope the reporters just mock them. They chose this path. Own it if it backfires.