Is it time to trade Dalton

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I get Dalton is poised to throw for 4500, 40 Tds and lead the Bears deep into the playoffs. However, with the Colts in dire need of a QB1, isnt now the time to strike while Daltons value is as high as it is. Hes killing it in camp. Foles bullying pace to stay on the roster secures the backup role, so Its not like the Bears would be creating a hole.

Fields looked good yesterday and is ready to go right.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I would do it. 4,500 and 40 TDs is a conservative estimate for the red rocket. Getting those three 1sts back in return for a player of his caliber would be nice.

Well the Bears Drafted a first RD QB for a reason and third 3rd stringer refuses to go. Might as well get something for the odd man out.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
4,500 yards and 40 TDs?????? Are you SERIOUS??????

I think you're gravely underselling him. More like 45,000 yards and 400 TDs. You're as bad at player evaluation as Pace.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz suffered a foot injury last Thursday that required surgery, which was completed on Monday. On Tuesday, head coach Frank Reich told reporters that the surgery was successful, and revealed no other complications in his foot, according to Joel A. Erickson of the Indianapolis Star. The team announced that his recovery timetable will be between five to 12 weeks. The goal of the procedure, according to Erickson, was to remove a piece of bone that had broken loose in Wentz's foot.

1628088843870.png

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything that has been said by the coaches and written point to Fields not being the starter week 1

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get Dalton is poised to throw for 4500, 40 Tds and lead the Bears deep into the playoffs. However, with the Colts in dire need of a QB1, isnt now the time to strike while Daltons value is as high as it is. Hes killing it in camp. Foles bullying pace to stay on the roster secures the backup role, so Its not like the Bears would be creating a hole.

Fields looked good yesterday and is ready to go right.

Why are you posting a tweet with Lance in it?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it costs more to trade Dalton than it does to keep him, so there is that........

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
With this Oline, let Dalton play tackling dummy for a while before we insert kid future

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Should trade either foles or dalton. I wouldn’t trade both. Maybe wait until a team gets desperate enough later in season idk but definitely one of the qbs should be traded

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would do it. 4,500 and 40 TDs is a conservative estimate for the red rocket. Getting those three 1sts back in return for a player of his caliber would be nice.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Should trade either foles or dalton. I wouldn’t trade both. Maybe wait until a team gets desperate enough later in season idk but definitely one of the qbs should be traded
There is no way they trade Dalton and keep the guy they need to change the O for.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness, if Fields grabs the starting job within the first few weeks or so, that leaves what, 4-6 before the deadline? That would open the door to trading Dalton to a team that would need a competent guy to fill in if the need arises and actually get a decent return. Unlike Foles, another team wouldn't need to commit to him beyond this year.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LOL at the premature fans!!!

What the Bears should and will do is wait. A child is impatient "one team needs a QB trade him".

I have a better idea, wait till two or more teams need a QB, then listen to offers in a bidding war. If something amazing is offered, consider it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither Dalton or Foles are the future, so you would gladly trade either if anyone comes knocking after an injury or two.

Chicago is where QBs go to die.