Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears really intewrested in Wrestle WellSon?

Could you imagine all the no look passes to Darrel Maloney in the touchdown zone?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did they say the Bears are, or that Rusty would be interested in the Bears

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@TheLoseMan

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's all over the internet. Like how oblivious do you have to be? Sheesh

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seattle will want to somehow get a young QB out of this. The 20th pick doesn't do much for them. Unless they are ready to roll with Geno Smith lol.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
call me crazy but i would take wilson over watson
Of course. Its not even close. Russell Wilson is literally guaranteed to win nine games a year and has only missed the playoffs once in a decade. He has a ring and has played in another Super Bowl. He does this with the likes of Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf, who are fine players but not great. He made Doug Baldwin into a star. He hasn't really had much of an offensive line these last seven seasons and still plays great football.

I dont give a shit about age. If your team is going to trade three yeas of firsts and commit fifteen percent of their salary cap to the quarterback position then your championship window is narrow anyways. Give me the better player, and the better player is undoubtedly Russell Wilson.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Of course. Its not even close. Russell Wilson is literally guaranteed to win nine games a year and has only missed the playoffs once in a decade. He has a ring and has played in another Super Bowl. He does this with the likes of Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf, who are fine players but not great. He made Doug Baldwin into a star. He hasn't really had much of an offensive line these last seven seasons and still plays great football.

I dont give a shit about age. If your team is going to trade three yeas of firsts and commit fifteen percent of their salary cap to the quarterback position then your championship window is narrow anyways. Give me the better player, and the better player is undoubtedly Russell Wilson.
DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett are damn good. Are you on drugs?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
It really is tough if you were able to just pick one to come to Chicago. I think most would say that wilson is better right now but Watson should only be getting better at his age.

But one thing every sane bears fan should agree on is that landing either player would be a dream come true.