Is It Wrong, Or Should I Be Celebrating?

emcee

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off, that's one of the best college-age songs ever :buttrock:

Secondly, I'm married. Jysen is the one robbin' the cradle :buttrock:

Shit. Saw the X-files logo and my brain jumped right to X :)

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aint getting no pics damnit. But for an 'update', dropped that shit like a bad habit. While I cant say it was all bad, and yeah, I knew what to expect, but jesus christ. It definitely reminded me why when I was 20 I sought after women around 25+. But regardless, I feel fucking awesome. Ended it earlier and hours later met a chick that definitely caught my attention better. The line was god awful slow, but we talked the entire time. Now its just to wait and see if anything unfolds with that :)

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm.. Fullmetal Player? Nah. But has a nice ring to it :troll:

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Aint getting no pics damnit. But for an 'update', dropped that shit like a bad habit. While I cant say it was all bad, and yeah, I knew what to expect, but jesus christ. It definitely reminded me why when I was 20 I sought after women around 25+. But regardless, I feel fucking awesome. Ended it earlier and hours later met a chick that definitely caught my attention better. The line was god awful slow, but we talked the entire time. Now its just to wait and see if anything unfolds with that :)

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...Be-Celebrating?p=707599&viewfull=1#post707599

Told ya' so, good luck with the next!.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So I clicked in this thread yet again to find myself utterly disappointed. No butthole. No lengthy descriptions about what her beav smelled like... my heart is shattered :(

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shes made it quite bluntly clear that she wants to hook up. Its not the 1st time my friends tried to hook me up btw. Now this isnt a bad thing per say. Shes not ugly, and what little of what I met that day gave me the impression shes got a good heart and a head on her shoulders. So whats the issue? The issue is that shes 20... Yes, 20 years old. Far out of what I consider normal, yet if we do get along perfectly, would many think thats just wrong, or should I be celebrating?
Hit It!!

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Already did. Multiple times :)

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Already did. Multiple times :)

But did you tongue-punch her fart box? That's the ultimate question we all need answered. We all want to know if you were practicing Morse code on her lima bean.

So, did you?

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
^^ Haha this guy is fucking hilarious!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Okay.. This is getting serious.

1 Week later and still no pics.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Okay.. This is getting serious.

1 Week later and still no pics.

I'm serious -- there's at least a half-dozen of his stepping on pins and needles in anticipation for some pictures. Come on dude, all I want is a few exclusive bush shots and a snapshot of her dirt star. Oh, and I'm also dying to know if she had some straight-up hangers or bee stings for knockers.

Please answer. Please <3

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
She had nice, firm, and a decent C cup titties. I smacked that ass so good that in her own words, she had a bamboo butt. I sank the man in the boat, and made her orgasm multiple times. But I aint posting pics, so fuck off :troll:

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never happened then.

It's like this one time, at band camp...

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really dont care if u find it false or not. I know what happened over the past 2 weeks, and dont regret it, shouldve stayed firmer on my stance and not gamble again.